Blurred Vision High E2 or low E2?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Diablo666

Is it high E2 or low E2? - has anyone experienced it? I am low SHBG ~10-12, and if I am not in the perfect sweet spot (which typically only lasts for a few hours to a 1-2 days most), I start to have blurred vision. I know it is related to E2 because I noticed a correlation when I feel good (energy and libido) I see clearly, but when I dont I see blurry, and the worst I feel, the worst my vision is. It is like if the E2 modulates something on my vision, but I am super sensitive to it, probably due to my low SHBG.

Anyway, has other people experience this? - and it is a high, low or both symptom?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Diablo666

With my current protocol from Defy, it is very close to my SHVG levels, at around 11 sensitive. I noticed I feel better when my E2 is very close to my SHBG levels, but if I am 1pt higher or lower, I start to have blurred vision, fatigue and loss of libido. I am trying to lose weight to see if my SHBG goes up.

Diablo666

No, I used it a couple years ago though. But my blurry vision started before clomiphene. I did use Accutane around 10 years ago, vision issues started about 7 years ago, not sure if that has any connection.

Appassionato

With my current protocol from Defy, it is very close to my SHVG levels, at around 11 sensitive. I noticed I feel better when my E2 is very close to my SHBG levels, but if I am 1pt higher or lower, I start to have blurred vision, fatigue and loss of libido. I am trying to lose weight to see if my SHBG goes up.

Sorry if I sound too harsh, but this doesn't make any sense.
It's simply impossible for your to get symptoms like that just for 1 pg/mL higher or lower than what you consider your sweet spot.

I saw many posts of people obsessed with E2 levels, just chasing their tails. You're on a highway to failure.

Hormones fluctuate quite considerably throughout a single day. If what you say was true, we would all have been in and out a hospital.

People don't understand that drugs can give you sides no matter your numbers, AIs included.
I personally get joints pain and loose stools from AIs no matter what my E2 levels are.

Diablo666

Sorry if I sound too harsh, but this doesn't make any sense.
It's simply impossible for your to get symptoms like that just for 1 pg/mL higher or lower than what you consider your sweet spot.

I saw many posts of people obsessed with E2 levels, just chasing their tails. You're on a highway to failure.

Hormones fluctuate quite considerably throughout a single day. If what you say was true, we would all have been in and out a hospital.

People don't understand that drugs can give you sides no matter your numbers, AIs included.
I personally get joints pain and loose stools from AIs no matter what my E2 levels are.

Then you dont know shit about low SHBG. I agree you should go by how you feel rather than chasing numbers, but after running hundreds of labs I know what I am talking about.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me