Are guys that do well on low dose clomid unicorns...or do they really exist?

Buy Lab Tests Online

kanishen18

thanks for your response guys. my moving forward plan to is to do clomid 12.5mg E3D from Week 9 - Week 12 and retake my results after. and once i stop. I will wait for another month or so retake the test.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Dr.V.P.C.

You can overcome the clomid elevation of shbg with some mg of ostarine, with an anabolic selective bonus effect, and no inhibition of htpa.
I often do this with my natty clients with fairly good results.

Dr.V.P.C.

Very interesting. Have you noticed any liver or lipid (or other) issues from the ostarine?
Low dose is very liver friendly . Not a concern.
Some people will suffer HDL lowering in a dose related effect . ( less than oral steroids like oxandrolone or stanozolol ) , individual and sometimes acceptable in the whole lipid panel ( apoB , LDLc , TG/HDL ratio , etc) .

Guided_by_Voices

Great thanks. I assume 30mg per week or less would be what you consider low dose? I know some studies have used less than this, but this seem low dose compared to what many report using. It's interesting to get medical data on ostarine since it seems to have much less crowd-sourced data than the traditional anabolics.

Dr.V.P.C.

Great thanks. I assume 30mg per week or less would be what you consider low dose? I know some studies have used less than this, but this seem low dose compared to what many report using. It's interesting to get medical data on ostarine since it seems to have much less crowd-sourced data than the traditional anabolics.
Exactly , i feel 5 mg ed a good start point. never saw htpa significant inhibition at this low dosage, and is sufficient to diminish shbg. Anyway it´s prudent to cycle it , kind of 2 months on 2 off. Always depends on lab and clinical response case to case.

Rain27

Short answer - yes. For VISUAL side effects of Clomid, it's simple, we STOP the Clomid. Tamoxifen can be an alternative in these cases, although I find it to be slightly less effective clinically and can sometimes lower IGF-1 levels. As mentioned previously, for other side effects of Clomid - these can usually be mitigated in other ways (dosage changes, estrogen control, etc).

An interesting use of tamoxifen for those that have a less than optimal response to even adequate Clomid dosages, is actually adding tamoxifen CONCURRENTLY with Clomid. Now this is only if they haven't already decided to "give up" on the Clomid, partly due to a potential preconceived negative bias (as mentioned earlier...I'll get off the soapbox lol). I've found in some of these folks that the cumulative effect of Clomid/tamoxifen (typically on alternating days when I prescribe together) appears to be synergistic (though not for all). Hope that answers your question.
Dr Saya hay algun estudio que indique la causa del porque es que clomifeno ejerce efectos secundarios en la vision?
No he logrado encontrar ninguna imformacion del porque causa esto .

Guided_by_Voices

Exactly , i feel 5 mg ed a good start point. never saw htpa significant inhibition at this low dosage, and is sufficient to diminish shbg. Anyway it´s prudent to cycle it , kind of 2 months on 2 off. Always depends on lab and clinical response case to case.

Thanks, and are there other variables other than SHBG that you see it affecting positively or negatively? Have you looked at visceral fat by chance? It seems to have a leaning affect and I'm curious if it lowers visceral fat similarly to how oxandrolone apparently does.

PhilM7

If Ostarine was cycled 2 months on and 2 months off, would that mean that libido would be gone for 2 months? Just curious how long the effects of ostarine remain in the blood stream, assuming that taking ostarine would have a positive effect on libido while on Clomid.

Shan

Would lgd4033 work as well?

You can overcome the clomid elevation of shbg with some mg of ostarine, with an anabolic selective bonus effect, and no inhibition of htpa.
I often do this with my natty clients with fairly good results.

To what extent a reduction in SHBG have you clinically/factually found? Important to note that Ostarine is not in so many words a grey market compound, not FDA approved, blah blah blah and I won't knock it, per se, but leaving that out of the conversation when recommending it to guys is not the best advice to be doling out. Too, you make a completely unsupported statement...if you're observing an SHBG reduction let's see the numbers and back it up with some facts.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Def not recomending or doling out , just sharing some real clinic experience. And no, i won´t post any blood work here. End of discussion and sorry to try to report some thing unsupported and without facts.
Don't be discouraged from reporting this kind of information, even if it is anecdotal. We can weight accordingly and understand that it's not medical advice. But such reports can be the genesis of useful future research. In particular, might ostarine be generally helpful to guys with high SHBG? The suppressiveness of danazol limits its usefulness in this application.

kanishen18

Any beneficial reply for supplementing with indole 3 carbinol to control my elevated Estrogen from Clomid. Will i3c work? Doc asked me to ty try out i3c instead of armidex or anastrozole for 5 weeks before i retake my test. Currently im tapering down my clomid from 12.5mg EOD to E3D till week 12.

Rain27

Any beneficial reply for supplementing with indole 3 carbinol to control my elevated Estrogen from Clomid. Will i3c work? Doc asked me to ty try out i3c instead of armidex or anastrozole for 5 weeks before i retake my test. Currently im tapering down my clomid from 12.5mg EOD to E3D till week 12.
Has notado alguna molestia o dolor renal, aumento de miccion en clomid?

For guys with low total T and SHBG, when starting what should be paired with Clomid to keep the Estradiol and/or SHBG from climbing too high. Should one start with an AI or HCG?

kanishen18

I ceased clomid on 4th October and blood test done on 8th of October after 12 weeks course in which 6 weeks of tapered down the dosage and days took place. My last 2 weeks was down to 12.5mg E3D.

This is my Pre Clomid > 6 weeks during clomid > 12 weeks clomid results

Total Testosterone: 6.8nmol/l > 26.4nmol/l > 17.2nmol/l
FSH: 1.2IU/L
> 2.2IU/L > 1.2IU/L
LH:
0.8IU/L > 2.9IU/L > 3.2IU/L
Estrodiol:
215.4 pmol/l > 163.4pmol/L
SHBG:
23.4nmol > 37.1 nmol > 28.3nmol
DHEA:
7.5 > 8.6
Freee Androgen Index: 71 > 60.7

Liver Markers:
During Clomid & after clomid. 6 weeks into clomid, i found my Liver markers greatly elevated and i started I3C
AST: 417 > 41
ALT: 162 > 63
GGT : 71 > 76

Symptoms:
As of symptoms, i've been getting my morning erections consistently (11 Days) after ceasing clomid. This time, my morning erections, i seem to be grinding with the pillow, something i used to do sometime back.

Libido throughout the day is ok some days or below average and lacklustre. And some days are nothing totally nothing to shout about

What should i do?
Should i continue Clomiphine or allow my body to take it's course. This is a determining factor for me.

If i take clomid, my estrogen, shbg and liver markers get elevated.

My doctor recommended me to continue I3C, and he did mention to try attaining Enclomiphine if i want to increase my testosterone further.

Last edited:

kanishen18

My 2 Months Post Clomid Results. Total test has dropped significantly, but my LH & FSH has somewhat stabilized slightly higher from Pre CLomid. I hope with this LH & FSH, weight workouts, i could increase my weights and hope to increase my Testosterone naturally.

Doe this happen to most people on Clomid? Testosterone drops to baseline but increament in LH and FSH production? Is that an indicator that pituitary got booted..?

This is my Pre Clomid > 6 weeks into clomid > 12th week - 1 week after ceasing clomid > 18 Weeks clomid results

Total Testosterone (8.8 - 31) : 6.8nmol/l > 26.4nmol/l > 17.2nmol/l > 12.7nmol/l
FSH: 1.2IU/L > 2.2IU/L > 1.2IU/L > 2.2IU/L
LH: 0.8IU/L > 2.9IU/L > 3.2IU/L > 2.9IU/L
Estrodiol: 215.4 pmol/l > 163.4pmol/L > 153pmol/l
SHBG: 23.4nmol > 37.1 nmol > 28.3nmol > not taken
DHEA: 7.5 > 8.6 > not taken
Free Androgen Index: 71 > 60.7 > not taken

M.J

My 2 Months Post Clomid Results. Total test has dropped significantly, but my LH & FSH has somewhat stabilized slightly higher from Pre CLomid. I hope with this LH & FSH, weight workouts, i could increase my weights and hope to increase my Testosterone naturally.

Doe this happen to most people on Clomid? Testosterone drops to baseline but increament in LH and FSH production? Is that an indicator that pituitary got booted..?

This is my Pre Clomid > 6 weeks into clomid > 12th week - 1 week after ceasing clomid > 18 Weeks clomid results

Total Testosterone (8.8 - 31) : 6.8nmol/l > 26.4nmol/l > 17.2nmol/l > 12.7nmol/l
FSH: 1.2IU/L > 2.2IU/L > 1.2IU/L > 2.2IU/L
LH: 0.8IU/L > 2.9IU/L > 3.2IU/L > 2.9IU/L
Estrodiol: 215.4 pmol/l > 163.4pmol/L > 153pmol/l
SHBG: 23.4nmol > 37.1 nmol > 28.3nmol > not taken
DHEA: 7.5 > 8.6 > not taken
Free Androgen Index: 71 > 60.7 > not taken
Nice data thanks for sharing, I am on the same first two weeks great morning wood, when I went to 3 week it started going away, using only 12.5mg

D007Domo

Yesterday was 4 weeks of ~12.5mg EOD for me (started right after 2.5 weeks of hcg). I have not felt noticeably bad. I know that is not the most glowing review, but it is great compared to my first experience with clomid, basically felt like a non-sexual entity. I am going to have test measured to check response. Also, sperm test, but that is another story.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me