Anyone prep their Meds?

Buy Lab Tests Online

KeyserSöze

I like to get out of the house quickly in the am and routinely stage all of my stuff (clothes, protein shakes, gym bag, etc) for work the night before. I am curious if anyone:
1. Takes the time to draw their Testosterone into the syringe the night before?
2. Cuts their entire bottle(s) worth of DHEA troches in half immediately upon receiving them in the mail.

Although I haven't adopted either of these practices yet, I am really leaning towards both. Please let me know if there are any reasons why I should reconsider.

Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BBaller

I like to get out of the house quickly in the am and routinely stage all of my stuff (clothes, protein shakes, gym bag, etc) for work the night before. I am curious if anyone:
2. Cuts their entire bottle(s) worth of DHEA troches in half immediately upon receiving them in the mail.

Although I haven't adopted either of these practices yet, I am really leaning towards both. Please let me know if there are any reasons why I should reconsider.

Thanks!

Hey KeyserSoze,

1- I asked in another thread about back-filling syringes and it's generally not advised for the sake of sterility and also because it may increase the likelihood of accidentally sticking oneself (when re-capping) and in possible loss of medication (if the syringe gets plunged accidentally somehow).

2- I don't know about DHEA troches specifically, but Dr Crisler mentions I think in regards to Arimidex split in half to only split one at a time and then consume them sequentially. That ensures you're getting the full capsule, no more, no less, every two doses. Otherwise, if you break them up and re-store them, you'll have some smaller or larger ones fall to the bottom. Sometimes you may get 1/3 + 1/3 dose, and other times 1/2 + 2/3 dose, or other variations thereof. And the net effect would be greater variation and inconsistency in dosing.

So you may consider that. Good luck!

Last edited:

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I stage my morning shot the night before but that's about it.

If you find is convenient than have at it as I see no issues whatsoever.

Lancealot

Thanks!
I do #1. I draw my T the night before and just recap and set on the counter so its ready for my a.m. inject. I'm sure other guys on here "preload". I even preload my hcg syringe and recap and store in fridge. I only do this for my tue a.m. inject, my fri evening one I don't do. I'm the same way, like to quickly get out of the house in the morning. Never had any problems with this.

bruin

I will preload multiple syringes esp if im travelling
if you are aware of the environment and maintain a clean site their should be no issue about contamination, wash hands, sanitize surfaces recap, store.
only once have i stuck myself recapping, I just tossed the syringe

KeyserSöze

Thanks for the replies...I wasn't referencing back-filling as I mentioned it to Dr. Crisler once and received a good "talking-to"...I was/am talking about drawing and recapping. I didn't think of the unintended consequence of cutting an entire bottle's worth of troches though...thanks a bunch for that enlightenment.

Lancealot

Thanks for the replies...I wasn't referencing back-filling as I mentioned it to Dr. Crisler once and received a good "talking-to"...I was/am talking about drawing and recapping. I didn't think of the unintended consequence of cutting an entire bottle's worth of troches though...thanks a bunch for that enlightenment.

I was referring to "drawing and recapping" as well. I don't see a problem with it, just be sterile.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me