Anyone increase ejaculate using this?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Steve78

Anyone increase their loads using these tips on the homepage?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Seth

I've noticed an increase by using some of those supplements. Pygeum, Zinc, Leithin and L-Arginine. Bigger loads and for forceful ejaculations.

madman

Super Moderator

I would put much more weight behind the addition of hCG + FSH let alone hydration!

post #2

Vman

I would put much more weight behind the addition of hCG + FSH let alone hydration!

post #2
I was on T Cyp alone for 1.5 years. After 1.5 years I added hCG and the first things I noticed were my balls getting a little bigger and a major increase in ejaculate volume. I didn't really care about ejaculate volume at all, but it was so drastic that I immediately noticed it.

Gman86

I was on T Cyp alone for 1.5 years. After 1.5 years I added hCG and the first things I noticed were my balls getting a little bigger and a major increase in ejaculate volume. I didn't really care about ejaculate volume at all, but it was so drastic that I immediately noticed it.

What dose of HCG were u using?

Did u notice any negatives from the HCG?

Vman

What dose of HCG were u using?

Did u notice any negatives from the HCG?
I do 500iu 2xweek (MTH). My balls aren't back to normal, but I'd say they are halfway between raisins and normal size.

I did not notice any negatives from the HCG, but I also added 0.1mg anastrazole 2xweek (MTH) so I don't know if I would have had some sides from higher E2. I kept my T Cyp dose the same. My Total and Free numbers didn't really change (both slightly below to very slightly above top of range). My E2 went from 60-70 (on just T Cyp) down to 25ish (on T Cyp, HCG, anastrazole). My sleep improved a bit on the lower E2 and I definitely am leaner on the lower E2.

One of these days I might try dropping the anastrazole just to see how I am without it. I'm hesitant to try though since I feel pretty good right now.

Seth

I do 500iu 2xweek (MTH). My balls aren't back to normal, but I'd say they are halfway between raisins and normal size.

I did not notice any negatives from the HCG, but I also added 0.1mg anastrazole 2xweek (MTH) so I don't know if I would have had some sides from higher E2. I kept my T Cyp dose the same. My Total and Free numbers didn't really change (both slightly below to very slightly above top of range). My E2 went from 60-70 (on just T Cyp) down to 25ish (on T Cyp, HCG, anastrazole). My sleep improved a bit on the lower E2 and I definitely am leaner on the lower E2.

One of these days I might try dropping the anastrazole just to see how I am without it. I'm hesitant to try though since I feel pretty good right now.
From what I've read, adding in FSH along with HCG can help grow back your balls. I would like to try FSH, but when I try to order it online, the pharmacies are out of stock. Same with trying to refill HCG. I am using Pregnyl and the pharmacy hasn't been able to get any for over six weeks. Even Walmart says they can't get it. Frustrating, as I'm almost out.

JA Battle

I have a sizeable amount of hcg that I purchased from a reliable research chem site. I did not get blood work on it but it did increase my ball size. It is in a deep freezer currently. I’m not going to use it due to having high progesterone naturally, I believe the hcg just raises it more which brings me too high. I have like 100000 iu.

Seth

I have a sizeable amount of hcg that I purchased from a reliable research chem site. I did not get blood work on it but it did increase my ball size. It is in a deep freezer currently. I’m not going to use it due to having high progesterone naturally, I believe the hcg just raises it more which brings me too high. I have like 100000 iu.
Are you selling it?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching