Anyone here taking progesterone?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

Both for now. If I can get away with just pills long term I’d prefer that due to the price being a lot lower.
I’d be very curious to see if u notice any benefits go away if u were to switch over to only pills. If u can update us on ur pregnenolone experimentation I’d definitely love to hear about it and follow ur progress

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Anonymon

I’d be very curious to see if u notice any benefits go away if u were to switch over to only pills. If u can update us on ur pregnenolone experimentation I’d definitely love to hear about it and follow ur progress
I’ll try it at a later date as I’m starting a new thyroid regime tomorrow. When anyone’s evaluating pregnenolone, I would encourage them to wait a bit to see how different things affect them. I actually didn’t take it yesterday morning because I had a new round of blood tests I didn’t want to interfere with, but yesterday night and this morning I still felt the differences I started feeling after taking it days ago. The cream seems more transient to me in effects, maybe because it converts more readily to allopregnenolone via 5AR in the skin, but the pills seem to stay in your system longer, presumably as pregnenolone itself that’s then converted to other things. That would explain why I could still feel higher cortisol-like feelings in the evening the day I took them, and my sleep was equally as deep the following nights. I attribute the first night’s feelings to cortisol as I’ve been on different kinds of cortisol replacement before and it felt the same, both for better and worse.

I’d love to just be on the pills. Cream is $25-30 for about 20 days worth for me from Amazon. Pills are way cheaper. Cream at 50mg daily on my thighs got me to 75-90 pregnenolone out of 200ish on my last blood test as I recall, which is still very low despite me feeling better on cream that not for the kind of reasons people feel better on allopregnenolone and to some extent the more positive aspects of cortisol.

Gman86

Does anyone know if nandrolone can replace exogenous progesterone supplementation? I know nandrolone binds to the progesterone receptor, but not sure exactly what that means. Does it mean that nandrolone activates progesterone receptors the same exact way exogenous progesterone does?

DixieWrecked

Does anyone know if nandrolone can replace exogenous progesterone supplementation? I know nandrolone binds to the progesterone receptor, but not sure exactly what that means. Does it mean that nandrolone activates progesterone receptors the same exact way exogenous progesterone does?
No it won't. My understanding is it will do the exact opposite. It readily binds to the receptor but tickles it in all the wrong ways. It is basically a progesterone receptor blocker. Which coincides with how I feel on it. Progesterone is calming to me and nandrolone makes me feel the opposite, anxious, edgy, brain foggy.

Anonymon

No it won't. My understanding is it will do the exact opposite. It readily binds to the receptor but tickles it in all the wrong ways. It is basically a progesterone receptor blocker. Which coincides with how I feel on it. Progesterone is calming to me and nandrolone makes me feel the opposite, anxious, edgy, brain foggy.
That’s also my general understanding of it, though I’ve never used it. I do know that’s the general gist of other AAS that bind to other receptors, like those said to counter cortisol.

jobshopper

Isn’t 1.6 already too high? Ur not worried about high progesterone symptoms? What makes u think a level of 3.0 ng/ml would be a good thing, jc

I would definitely love to hear ur experience getting progesterone that high, but jc what ur rationale for wanting to go that high is

How do u feel with a level of 1.6? Any benefits that u’ve noticed? And negatives? How’s libido and erect

Isn’t 1.6 already too high? Ur not worried about high progesterone symptoms? What makes u think a level of 3.0 ng/ml would be a good thing, jc

I would definitely love to hear ur experience getting progesterone that high, but jc what ur rationale for wanting to go that high is

How do u feel with a level of 1.6? Any benefits that u’ve noticed? And negatives? How’s libido and erections?
My progesterone level has been steady now for almost a year at 1.6. I feel good and have not noticed any side effects from it. It helps with sleep and from what I have read, progesterone can help keep the prostate from becoming enlarged.

Gman86

My progesterone level has been steady now for almost a year at 1.6. I feel good and have not noticed any side effects from it. It helps with sleep and from what I have read, progesterone can help keep the prostate from becoming enlarged.
What are u taking to get ur prog level to 1.6?

jobshopper

What are u taking to get ur prog level to 1.6?
I bought a cream off of Amazon. It's called Progesto-life. It's a U.S.P. (bio-identical) cream. I apply it to the perineum. Just follow the manufacturer's instruction. It would be a good idea to check your labs prior to use so that you have a baseline.

Charliebizz

I bought a cream off of Amazon. It's called Progesto-life. It's a U.S.P. (bio-identical) cream. I apply it to the perineum. Just follow the manufacturer's instruction. It would be a good idea to check your labs prior to use so that you have a baseline.
What is the dose ?

jobshopper

What is the dose ?
First, do your labs so you will know what your starting level is (baseline). Otherwise you won't know if this is effecting your progesterone levels or not.
Dosage I started with: 1/8 tsp - 5 days a week. Two days off.
Rechecked my progesterone labs after 6 to 8 weeks and adjusted dosage as necessary until I got my level where I want it to be.
Pleases understand, my protocol is not to be misconstrued as medical advise for anyone else.

Charliebizz

First, do your labs so you will know what your starting level is (baseline). Otherwise you won't know if this is effecting your progesterone levels or not.
Dosage I started with: 1/8 tsp - 5 days a week. Two days off.
Rechecked my progesterone labs after 6 to 8 weeks and adjusted dosage as necessary until I got my level where I want it to be.
Pleases understand, my protocol is not to be misconstrued as medical advise for anyone else.
My Prog last check was 0.6 on quest range is <1.4

Charliebizz

It was back in 2016. I was using 20mg a day topical.
old Thread. I read the question wrong lol back when I was doing injections I was only doing around 90mg per week. Now I’m on cream using 5 clicks per day. I feel better in every way on cream except mentally I’m getting worse. Thinking about revisiting Prog. is Anyone still using Prog with success ?

Charliebizz

Progesterone has been a part of my protocol for about four years, 400-600 mcg injected SC at bedtime. I believe it improves mood and sleep. Is that "success"?
Absolutely. Mood and sleep are the last hurdle in my journey to feeling great. I have no trouble falling asleep and I do not even wake much but my deep sleep is always very low. And I never feel rested. i think trt has also added to my depression. In a different way. Brings out more of the mental sides that I had before starting. I have oral Prog on hand but maybe I will run the injectable by defy during my next consult. I know my pregnenolone runs low on serum now. I have t tested Prog in a while but it was usually on low end of normal.

im trying to stay away from ssri and was considering Wellbutrin however I would really like to hit this from a more natural way if I could.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me