Androgel & DMSO

Buy Lab Tests Online
Z

Zibernet

Anybody have any experiences with topically administered hormones mixed in dmso?

Yes, I have two years worth of experience with mixing AAS in DMSO and measuring the results via lab tests.

Mixing ANY esterified hormone (such as test prop or mast prop) in DMSO will NOT work unless you add some form of alcohol to the solution.

All unesterified hormones are HIGHLY mixeable in DMSO, I still haven't found the limit. I regularly make myself TNE solutions in DMSO at 10% concentration. The recipe is simple: TNE powder + 99.99% DMSO.
It does NOT irritate one bit when applied to the scrotum, contrary to popular belief.

After applying 100mg of testosterone in DMSO throughout the day, my levels the next morning BEFORE application (10 hours after last application) were:
2200 TT (250-860)
450 DHT (25-90)

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

JA Battle

Yes, I have two years worth of experience with mixing AAS in DMSO and measuring the results via lab tests.

Mixing ANY esterified hormone (such as test prop or mast prop) in DMSO will NOT work unless you add some form of alcohol to the solution.

All unesterified hormones are HIGHLY mixeable in DMSO, I still haven't found the limit. I regularly make myself TNE solutions in DMSO at 10% concentration. The recipe is simple: TNE powder + 99.99% DMSO.
It does NOT irritate one bit when applied to the scrotum, contrary to popular belief.

After applying 100mg of testosterone in DMSO throughout the day, my levels the next morning BEFORE application (10 hours after last application) were:
2200 TT (250-860)
450 DHT (25-90)

interesting! Are you by anyway from the ray peat board? I know a few folks from there have extensively experimented in this department.

Have you noticed any patterns pertaining to the half life of small doses? Any compelling feedback from bloodwork that speaks to level of absorption?

I’m about to start taking 2mg of TNEDMSO scrotal morning and 1mg at lunch. Instead of my 3mg of propionate daily.

also am going to take 2.5mg DHEAS in dmso split twice daily.

possibly take .5mg progesterone in dmso twice daily.

Do you use a dropper or an oral syringe to measure your dose?

gusamaso

2200 TT (250-860)
450 DHT (25-90)
Have you ever mixed DHT with DMSO?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com