Am I hitting scar tissue?!

Buy Lab Tests Online

bluerage

I inject .34 ml eod and rotate between delts and glutes. I use a 1 ml 27g needle for my injections. Every now and then I hit a spot where the testosterone is very slow to come out. I have to use a lot of pressure to empty the barrel.
Today it went to a whole new level. I injected my left delt and no matter how hard I pressed I could only squeeze out .05 ml. I tried another spot on the same delt and it was the same thing. I felt the same resistance on the third spot but pressed with all my might to empty the barrel. Did I hit scar tissue?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigTex

Exactly what happened to me over the past 42 years. I can no longer inject in my glutes. I don't seem to have this problem doing sub-q

Vince

Super Moderator
I'll just give my two cents and it may be wrong. Are you pressing straight down of the back of the syringe.? I know when I inject if I'm pressing on an angle it can be really hard to inject. That's why I enjoy injecting in the VG never have any angle problem.

bluerage

I’ve for sure needed to readjust the angle at times. But there are times where it doesn’t matter how straight I’m pressing i can’t get the plunger to go down

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me