Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi gang. I don't even know where to post this or where to start...so I'll just go for it.

On TRT since 2012. That includes hCG and anastrozole. My injections have been a Cypionate/Enthanate/Nandrolone blend 1mL IM per week, spaced out in 3 shots. 50u of hCH twice a week. 0.25mg anastrozole twice a week. This protocol helped me feel a little better than when I wasn't on TRT at all, but it was a long way from me feeling ideal. Libido wasn't significantly improved, nor were the erections. Not much energy improvement, and very little progress in the gym with either strength/mass gains or fat loss. It was better than not being on TRT, but I felt like I could do better.

The issue though, was my lipid numbers are absolutely horrifying (in my opinion) and I was always scared to increase my testosterone blend, as I knew it would exacerbate the issue. Getting pretty fed up and flat out wanting to feel better, look better, and have better sex, I did a test where I was taking full 1mL of the above blend 3X a week. This is three times my prescribed dose. I couldn't keep this up indefinitely because I was going to run out. It's remarkable how much better I felt. Libido is strong. I'm actually getting stronger and noticing muscular hypertrophy, I have more energy, erections are so much better. I know this dose of 3mL a week is very high, so I started taking 10mg of Lipitor to fight the effects on my cholesterol numbers. I've also started taking cod liver oil for the same purpose. Last, I have started a large daily dose of choline/inositol to keep my liver healthy. In my research, this dose is still well below bodybuilding "cycle" doses.

I haven't had the labs since any of this, but what is this telling me? I'm just a guy who needs a much higher dose to feel the effects? Is anybody out there on such a high dose? I work with Defy, and I'm wondering if they will think this is a good idea. Would there be anything else I could add, that might allow me to reduce test blend back down?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

trt reznor

It’s all guesswork without bloodwork. The higher dose guys are usually the ones that run into problems, side effects and other more serious issues. Though I’m all for what works and keeps you feeling good. If I were in your shoes, I would monitor my blood levels much more frequently than a normal TRT protocol until you stabilize

DS3

Hi gang. I don't even know where to post this or where to start...so I'll just go for it.

On TRT since 2012. That includes hCG and anastrozole. My injections have been a Cypionate/Enthanate/Nandrolone blend 1mL IM per week, spaced out in 3 shots. 50u of hCH twice a week. 0.25mg anastrozole twice a week. This protocol helped me feel a little better than when I wasn't on TRT at all, but it was a long way from me feeling ideal. Libido wasn't significantly improved, nor were the erections. Not much energy improvement, and very little progress in the gym with either strength/mass gains or fat loss. It was better than not being on TRT, but I felt like I could do better.

The issue though, was my lipid numbers are absolutely horrifying (in my opinion) and I was always scared to increase my testosterone blend, as I knew it would exacerbate the issue. Getting pretty fed up and flat out wanting to feel better, look better, and have better sex, I did a test where I was taking full 1mL of the above blend 3X a week. This is three times my prescribed dose. I couldn't keep this up indefinitely because I was going to run out. It's remarkable how much better I felt. Libido is strong. I'm actually getting stronger and noticing muscular hypertrophy, I have more energy, erections are so much better. I know this dose of 3mL a week is very high, so I started taking 10mg of Lipitor to fight the effects on my cholesterol numbers. I've also started taking cod liver oil for the same purpose. Last, I have started a large daily dose of choline/inositol to keep my liver healthy. In my research, this dose is still well below bodybuilding "cycle" doses.

I haven't had the labs since any of this, but what is this telling me? I'm just a guy who needs a much higher dose to feel the effects? Is anybody out there on such a high dose? I work with Defy, and I'm wondering if they will think this is a good idea. Would there be anything else I could add, that might allow me to reduce test blend back down?

Very glad you posted this. I agree with @trt reznor , without posting of bloodwork any advice is simple conjecture.
However, I do have questions that don’t require bloodwork. What dosage is your cyp/Enan/nandrolone blend? How many mgs/mL?

DS3

Given what @Vince has just provided regarding the test/nandrolone blend dose, that seems to be a very reasonable compounded blend. Initial thoughts on you taking 3 cc's of the 200mg blend per week is that the dosage is a bodybuilding dosage (self-evident). 420 mgs of testosterone and 180 mgs of nandrolone is likely too high for TRT, health, and longevity. Do you feel better psychologically on this dose? Also, self-evident. However, the impact on lipids, blood pressure, and hematocrit is more of a concern at that dosage.

I have used bodybuilding dosages for years in the past, so zero judgment coming from me. You are going to feel a 'honeymoon' period where chemical signals such as dopamine are higher in response to your increased androgen intake, making you feel better. However, these psychological effects are fairly quick to wear off in my experience and in the experiences of most people on here.

My question for you is, have you tried taking 1.5 ccs per week or perhaps 2 ccs per week to see if physical enhancement and psychological improvement were achieved? More is not always better and healthcare providers are going to be much more willing to prescribe those dosages as opposed to 3ccs per week of the test/nandrolone blend.

madman

Super Moderator

I would tread lightly when posting such on here as not only is this a trt/men's health forum but you are being treated by one of the top clinics (Defy) which is run by Dr. Saya and what you are doing is highly irresponsible.

We are on trt here.

This just looks plain bad.

Your prescribed dose is 1 ml/week of :

Testosterone Cyp/Enanthate/Nandrolone Blend (70/70/60mg/ml) 5ml

Most men on trt are using 100-200mg/week.....some even less and it is very rare one would ever need 200+ mg/week.

Your protocol was 140 mg/week of testosterone along with 60 mg/week of nandrolone.

First of as others have stated we have no idea where your TT/FT/e2 levels sit let alone hemoglobin/hematocrit and your other health markers on such dose as you did not post any blood work.

The goal of trt is to use a dose of T which will allow one to achieve a healthy TT/FT level which will result in relief/improvement of ones low-t symptoms and overall well-being while at the same time minimizing/avoiding any potential negative effects and keeping overall health markers in check.

A sound trt protocol along with the proper training/diet regime will result in improvements in ones body composition (improvements in muscle/fat loss) and recovery but do understand that gains in muscle/strength from trt doses will be average at best and are in no way comparable to the gains one would achieve when using/abusing higher doses of testosterone/AAS.

You already know that since you have decided to increase your dose well beyond what would ever be needed for trt.

If anything 1.5 ml of the blend (210 mg/week test and 90 mg/week nandrolone) would be the highest end dose one would need to achieve a healthy TT/FT level and experience the improvements in bone/joint pain from nandrolone.

No one in their right mind would need 2 ml (280 mg/week test and 120 mg/week nandrolone) let alone your dose of 3 ml (420 mg/week test and 180 mg/week nandrolone) to benefit in any way from trt.

Gaining mass/strength should be the least of your concerns.

This is a perfect example of why some should never be allowed to inject at home as it is not only careless what you are doing but it sends a bad message to others as you are being treated by top professional in the field who also treat a large number of men on the forum and Defy is known to be a very reputable clinic.

Sure to each his own but you are on the wrong forum to speak of such.

Your doctor prescribed you a specific dose for your hrt and you just went and blatantly changed things on your own taking it to the extreme.

I will not even get into you stating that you feel so much better on such dose and will simply say that you just increased your T levels significantly using such dose and most of those benefits may very well be temporary as such dose would never be needed to feel good overall on a sound tr/hrt protocol.

This is disappointing to say the least when members post such on this forum.

madman

Super Moderator

Someone needs to look into people/members of this forum posting such about using doses in levels that are not prescribed for trt/hrt.

This just looks plain bad.

Let alone mention names of being treated/working with a very well known reputable clinic which treats many men for trt/hrt purposes.

Stylo

Its a cycle. So he should cycle off at some point. And there is no looking into these people, its a forum. All you can do is silence them, but what good does that do? Also the fact that Deca is being doled out to patients has raised my brow several times in the past but I didnt realize that it is used in patients that have complex conditions. Either way its a cycle, gotta come off soon, and get back to TRT.

Last edited:

DS3

Its a cycle. So he should cycle off at some point. And there is no looking into these people, its a forum. All you can do is silence them, but what good does that do? Also the fact that Deca is being doled out to patients has raised my brow several times in the past but I didnt realize that it is used in patients that have complex conditions. Either way its a cycle, gotta come off soon, and get back to TRT.
Deca is more commonly being used in TRT settings to mitigate androgenic side effects of testosterone on the scalp and prostate, as well as alleviate joint pain. 140 mg of test and 60 mg of nandrolone per week is not a cycle. Deca has clinical purposes, one of them being to increase bone mineral density in postmenopausal women with osteoporosis. 60 mg per week is well within that clinically therapeutic range to alleviate joint pain and add to bone density.

Increasing his original dosage by 3x is certainly a cycle dosage. That I agree with.

Attached is a study conducted by the Baylor College of Medicine team on the therapeutic benefits of adding low-dose Deca to try.

Below is a study discussing potential therapeutic benefits to TRT patients.

TRT does not limit a male to the sole use of Testosterone in therapeutic dosages. Adjunct therapies can certainly be used and certainly are being used to increase quality of life and aid in positive treatment outcomes. Adjunct therapies would include growth hormone secretagogues, SERMs, aromatase inhibitors, ED medications, nandrolone, among others. Patients undergoing TRT are not restricted to the sole use of testosterone. That notion is quickly fading.

Attachments

• tau-09-S2-S186.pdf
    289.3 KB · Views: 157
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com