About a Year on TRT...lab work next week...questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

ef88

Hey guys. I'm about 1 year in; .25ml x2 a week. I feel wonderful. Puffiness is finally going away...took forever.

No more naps, almost daily. No more feeling lost and unable to think. Good sex again, whenever I want it.

A couple of months in I had my testosterone tested. Total was HIGH (to me), at 1,203 ng/dl (way better than 241, 250, and 261 lol)

It's like pulling teeth to get my pcp to order the labs I want, but I was able to get a CMP, Testosterone (total/free), estradiol and SHBG. I wanted more but it's fine, I'll go to an outside clinic.

I don't want to be "supraphysiological" (shout out to Derek MPMD) and over 1,000. Something lower is fine. I want the lowest effective dose of TRT given my age (34 in August).

I am interested in my RBC, Hematocrit, and lipids as well. BP has been steady around 130ish/80ish (both on the low ends). I've gained like 20lbs so far. want to lose some of the water and fat though.

I'll post my results, but before then, anything I should pay special attention to?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Rabbit91476

So the first thing there going to say is
.25 means nothing. How many mg
2. 1000 is ok. If you feel fine and estro and hct are fine.
Depending on your age. A PSA would be nice.

But if your doctor wornt order cbc. Cmp free and total test. Estrogen and shgb very 6 to 12 months your have a crappy doctor. And need a new one. If he will and he doesn’t know what he’s doing. You can get lots of help here

P.s. if he hasn’t checked your thyroid try and he get that done to.

ef88

some results just came in:

RBC: 5.59
Hemoglobin: 17.4
Hematocrit: 50
RDW: 13.9
MCHC: 34.5

Seem okay? Issue for me is, my last CMP test didn't have all of these values somehow.

ef88

Total Testosterone 1,049 ng/dl

Down from the 1200 it was initially. I'm actually okay with this?

Triglycerides 75
Cholesterol 165
HDL 51
LDL 99
Glucose 96 (highest I've ever had?)

Last edited:

Rabbit91476

I would just self pay. Or find new doc. My total is 1000 and change. My free is almost double. I have low end shgb. Sit i inject 3 times a week

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me