A Man's Guide to Sexual Health and Prostate Cancer

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator

In this episode, Dr. Diane Reidy-Lagunes speaks with Dr. John Mulhall, director of Male Sexual and Reproductive Medicine at MSK and editor-in-chief of The Journal of Sexual Medicine, to discuss the impacts of cancer and its treatment on men’s sexual health. Dr. Mulhall gives the advice to help men regain their sexual function, both physically and emotionally, and provides insights on the latest therapies, products, and myths surrounding the subject. Some content may not be suitable for children. See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Could listen to Mulhall all day!

This man is deep.

8:38-9:25

*Adrenaline concept, adrenaline is the stress hormone, stress, anxiety, frustration, and adrenaline is the worlds most potent anti-erection chemical

madman

Super Moderator

madman

Super Moderator
Screenshot (11063).png

madman

Super Moderator
13:25-14:57

*PDE5i-
this is an excellent class of drugs which across the pantheon of ED patients about 70% of men are going to respond, there are certain populations who respond more poorly, for example, diabetics or men who have had a prostatectomy or radical cystectomy for bladder cancer and there are men who respond you know almost certainly 90% of men with psychologically based ED who have no other cause will respond to these pills

@Nelson Vergel

Food for thought!

14:58-16:02

*NERVE TRAUMA- saying that, we use these pills in low doses regularly, you heard me talk about daily dosing and Thursday night being the full dose, these pills have been shown to protect critically important components of your erection tissue by taking them on a regular basis, even if you do not get a good erection

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me