3 Months in

Buy Lab Tests Online

DaveTRT

Hi, first time poster be gentle

I am nearly 3 months into a protocol of 0.17ml of sub injected Cypionate and 0.1ml of HCG 3 times a week. It all began with doing a numan online blood test and having a few red markers (see first bloods 2022 attached) After this I changed my supplement regime and some lifestyle choices and a month later was pretty much green across the board (see second bloods 2022 attached) Anyway as you will see in my first bloods my T was low so I went to optimale for TRT who needed a second low T test result (see second bloods pre TRT) which allowed me to commence my protocol. I have attached my 6 week post TRT test also.

In the last 1.5/2 months I have noticed that my sleep has been affected quite dramatically as in my sleep and health apps are reporting a drop from a normal 7/8 hours per night to 4/5 per night. Once I awaken there is zero chance of getting back to sleep.

I have attached all bloods (for anyone that’s interested and might be able to offer some advice) that I have had done recently and finding it increasingly hard to get my TRT doc (optimale) to take on board that I am definitely seeing a change in sleeping habits, he is kinda saying na can’t be the TRT this helps with sleep etc. my GP is even worse and just give me all the usual stuff anyone with half a brain cell would have tried already.

I am thinking of stopping my HCG to see if any improvements are made and then maybe even stopping the T if none are made without HCG. Just really to rule Thai all out.

I did recently (very stupidly) have a couple of weeks trying a cycle of Clen and t3 as I have body fat on my torso that just will not shift no matter how much of a calorie deficit I have and how much cardio I do but stopped this after 3 weeks as I felt it was giving me palpitations etc. I did stop this about 4 weeks ago so I would have expected if this was the cause normality would have returned by now.

Anyway any similar stories out there? Also please don’t judge the decision of trying the fat burners as I now realise how stupid that was.

Attachments

• 1st bloods June 2022.png
    1st bloods June 2022.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 1st Bloods June22.png
    1st Bloods June22.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 41
  • 2nd Bloods July 22.png
    2nd Bloods July 22.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Second bloods pre TRT .png
    Second bloods pre TRT .png
    25.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 6 weeks post TRT.png
    6 weeks post TRT.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 53
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

Your first 3 attachments are not readable.

The second set is... Your RBC and neutrophils have me concerned. The low RBC, and high MCH, MCV and RDW numbers point towards mild macrocytic anemia, and the two together point towards a bone marrow, hematopoesis problem. I would see a hematologist oncologist.

DaveTRT

Your first 3 attachments are not readable.

The second set is... Your RBC and neutrophils have me concerned. The low RBC, and high MCH, MCV and RDW numbers point towards mild macrocytic anemia, and the two together point towards a bone marrow, hematopoesis problem. I would see a hematologist oncologist.
Thanks for this unfortunately going to my GP with something like that results in the sane outcome every time. Full bloods done no further action required. There is defo something not quite right (hence why trying TRT) but getting someone to get to the bottom of it is proving impossible. I shall try again though thanks.

DaveTRT

Thanks for this unfortunately going to my GP with something like that results in the sane outcome every time. Full bloods done no further action required. There is defo something not quite right (hence why trying TRT) but getting someone to get to the bottom of it is proving impossible. I shall try again though thanks.
Sorry also meant to add that after these results were given (optimale consultant didn’t seem too concerned) but I also had my GP run bloods again too and like I mentioned above he said all was fine and NFA required so it could be a fluctuation thing maybe that they were raised and low during this test.

Rabbit91476

When I started trt I started waking up aT 0330 and could never fall back asleep 430-445 normal for me. Eventually that subsided. I always felt like my body didn’t require more sleep. Now if I feel like I need a nap. I take that as a self compliment because that means I hit it hard at the gym that day.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me