20 Year-Old With Low T, Please Help Me Get My Life Back!!!!!

Buy Lab Tests Online

MisterBonBT

Heres my story, ill try to keep it brief. I've suffered from anxiety and depression since junior year of high school (about 4 years). I began to notice that my anxiety is only social around the opposite sex. I cannot even approach or hold a conversation with a female. I am incapable of growing facial hair, i walk with very poor posture, I have issues with libido (and other sexual problems-I think you know what I mean), i have low energy, I can't lose weight, I'm physically weaker than my peers, I've been exercising on and off for years, for 3 month periods. I always end up quitting, why? Because I never make any physical progress, even if I work hard and push myself. All of these symptoms caused me to go to my doctor to get my levels checked. I got a total T of 325 nl/dl. Before the test, he said I should be around 600. I got my levels taken 3 more times so he could be sure it was nothing i got 428nl/dl, 425 nl/dl, 395nl/dl my free levels were 15 pg/ml, 12 pg/ml, 10pg/ml. He said this is normal and refused to prescribe me testosterone despite my symptoms. According to webMD, a very reputable site, my free testosterone is incredibly low, especially for someone my age. It should be at about 50pg/ml. I know low testosterone is my issue and my doctor is depriving me of the treatment I need, I brought my results elsewhere and another doc refused. People in my area are extremely against testosterone because of the media surrounding them. I should mention I eat very well and had my vitamin levels checked. I have ABSOLUTELY NO deficiencies what so ever. Rarely drink and don't use drugs at all. My test is just low. I've missed out on years of life because of this, especially with low energy, and also with women. What should I do ? I need to get my life back so that I can live normally for the first time in 4 years. Please Help!
Regards,
Matt

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Matt Hi, you're so young. I wonder what's causing your low testosterone, maybe if you give your area someone can help you find a good doctor. It would be nice if you could correct your problem instead of going on TRT for the rest of your life. I definitely would only do TRT as a last resort especially at age 20.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Matt

I am sorry you are feeling that way.

What is your height and weight? Do you sleep well and get enough rest? Have you had anyone check your thyroid function? Have you ever been told that you have depression or anxiety issues? Can you provide us with more blood work?

The total testosterone blood level is just one number. Without more information, finding the root cause of your problem is extremely difficult.

MisterBonBT

Thanks for getting back, I am in the New Hampshire area. I'm 5'9" and weigh 180 lbs. I tend to get 7-8 hours of sleep per night. I almost never wake up feeling refreshed even though I sleep through the night. My energy level is low, I walk with poor posture even though I try to correct it. I exercise regularly and make never athletic improvements in athletic performance no matter how hard I work or push myself. Recovery normally takes me 2-3 days. I have an extremely good diet (organic foods, little processed foods) and take vitamins daily. I have NEVER used anabolic steroids. I have had almost all of my hormones tested and my thyroid functions normally, I have no deficiencies in my blood or no abnormalities. My 4 total testosterone levels are consistently low normal and my free testosterone levels are consistently low. I have a written diagnosis for depression, anxiety, and ADD. The doctor told me this is just the way I am and I'm going to have to live with it! I completely disagree with him. I should not be this low. Some women have free T levels of 8 pg/ML and mine are dipping to 10 pg/mL. I refuse to live with those numbers and refuse to believe they are normal. I don't know what's causing this, and my doc refuses to help me any further! Thanks for getting back to me,
Matt

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching