Oxytocin "The love hormone"

Buy Lab Tests Online
Oxytocin Improves Sex, Sociability, and Mood:

http://defymedical.com/resources/health-articles/96-oxytocin-improves-sex-sociability-and-mood

Oxytocin Nasal Spray Fact Sheet: http://www.defymedical.com/resources/health-articles/188-oxytocin

Interesting website which has lots of data on oxytocin and various applications, from treating drug addiction, ptsd, depression, and various phobias: www.oxytocin.org

Personal observation and experience: Oxytocin is definitely an interesting hormone with positive applications which overall improve well-being. The problem I see is with absorption of the exogenous hormone, there needs to be enough absorbed into the body for it to work. Injection provides the most potent method, however injecting oxytocin when you are not a female in labor is not practical, and it can produce some side effects. The best method known so far for regular use is by nasal spray, which is available at many compounding pharmacy. It must be taken consistently for a long period of time for levels to build up and to see an effect, especially when treating chronic symptoms. If you use it infrequently, once in a while, you may not feel the effects. I tried it and with single infrequent use I do notice a mild relaxation with slight euphoria, almost like a glass of wine without any of the "alcohol effects". It was very subtle but noticeable. I receive similar reports both when I worked at the pharmacy and at the clinic. For some, there is no effect at all even with regular use. Its one of those things you just have to try and if your body needs it, or absorbs and metabolizes the oxytocin well than you should get a good effect. Take a look at the oxytocin.org website to read about some of the cool (and weird) uses for oxytocin.

Compounded Preparation:
Nasal-Spray 50 units/ML; 5ML Vial

Dosage: 1 spray at each nostril once per day (2 sprays)

Oxytocin is best taken by injection or nasal spray. It is too fragile to be taken orally.
[h=3]Oxytocin and Sex[/b]Sex stimulates the release of Oxytocin in humans
It is a neurohormone responsible for initiating childbirth and is released during sexual orgasm
Research has shown in non-human mammals that Oxytocin plays a key role in the initiation of maternal behavior and the formation of adult pair bonds
Social stimuli may induce the release of Oxytocin making positive social interactions more rewarding
Studies show that people who maintained Oxytocin levels during negative emotions were less likely to report interpersonal problems
Psychiatry 1999 Summer;62(2):97-113
"Our results provide the groundwork for further studies looking at the way hormones may be affecting human attachment"
[h=3]Oxytocin and Addiction[/b]Neuropeptides affect adaptive central nervous system (CNS) processes related to opiate, ethanol, and cocaine addiction
Oxytocin is a neuropeptide synthesized in the brain and released in the posterior pituitary and within the CNS
Oxytocin acts within the CNS and has shown to inhibit the development of tolerance to morphine
Attenuates the various symptoms of morphine withdrawal in mice
Tolerance to ethanol was also found to be inhibited
Psychoneuroendocrinology 1998 NOV; 23(8):945-62

[h=3][/b]

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

I tried this when I was with my former TRT provider. Did not do a thing for me besides cost quite a bit of money.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me