New to Louisville KY

Thread starter #1
I'm moving to Louisville KY and looking for an educated doctor who is familiar with HCG and help would be appreciated.
Welcome to Louisville. Unfortunately, I can't help you on the doc (I'm with Defy). The largest urology group is First Urology. I have seen Trevor Soergel for ED issues, and I do like him. I would think he would be a good place to start if you don't receive other recommendations.