Coming off Clomid after restart

Buy Lab Tests Online

cigpk

Doc is taking me off Clomid to see how well I do without any hrt.

Here are my lab results on 12.5 mg clomid EOD for 2 months and nothing else except a multivitamin, vit D, etc.

Total T: 726 (264-916)
Free T: 11 (9.3-26.5) - **low**
E2 sensitive: 14.7 (8-35) - **low**
SHGB: 89.3 (16.5-55.9) - **high**
DHEA sulfate: 350 (138.5-475.2)
TSH: 2.86 (0.45-4.5) - **high**
T3: 2.6 (2-4.4)

I'm worried about the TSH, SHGB and E2.. I have bad joint pain/tendonitis, low energy and bad sleep.. What can I do to lower TSH and SHGB? And why is my e2 so damn low? It was 17.8 when i was on 25 mg EOD + arimidex, then i dropped the arimidex and just take 12.5 clomid and it still dropped..

I am 27 - was on injections for two years after a lot of drug abuse, unhealthy lifestyle, T went from 149 to over 1300. Came off injections and onto clomid 25 mg eod for 3 months and now I have been on 12.5 mg EOD for a couple of months.
The hope is that since I’m no longer abusing heroin and oxy (like I was prior to getting on test injections 3 years ago) and that I was able to maintain good levels on low dose Clomid, maybe my lifestyle changes will support healthier test levels.

I was on 12.5 Clomid eod and I’m discontonuing immediately without any further taper.

Any recommendations on how to support myself coming off the Clomid?

By the way, current supplements are as follows:
RAW ONE multi for men
5000 iu Vit D + K2 eod
Fish oil
Vit b complex
Magnesium (not in multi)
Iodine (not in multi)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

cigpk

I’m thinking about taking DHEA at 10 mg to raise my e2. I’m afraid it will drop even lower now that I have quit Clomid.. any thoughts?

And should I be supplementing more iodine/selenium for my TSH?

Vince

Super Moderator
I would get a complete thyroid panel, TSH, free T4, free T3, reverse T3 and both antibodies.
When you come off clomid and if you start supplementing with DHEA. The DHEA will convert some of your testosterone into estrogen, so you will also be lowering your testosterone. I would wait before you supplement with DHEA until you have labs.

cigpk

Do you think I should get the thyroid panel ASAP or wait a few weeks since I have just discontinued the Clomid?

Maybe things will level off and I’ll have a better idea if I wait?

cigpk

Ok, interesting.

One thing to note is that my iodine supplementation was very low prior to getting these labs so I have just recently upped it to 100% RDA I’m hoping that helps too.

Thanks for the response! I never had any thyroid problems on injections, just on Clomid.

Vince

Super Moderator
I do supplement with iodine, 325mcg daily for over 10 years. I also eat Brazil nuts daily, for my selenium. But it's not good enough to keep my thyroid levels in a healthy range.

cigpk

I do supplement with iodine, 325mcg daily for over 10 years. I also eat Brazil nuts daily, for my selenium. But it's not good enough to keep my thyroid levels in a healthy range.
Ok.. I wish it was that easy.

I’m not very knowledgeable about the thyroid issues. I have been feeling colder than normal. Can Clomid exacerbate hypothyroidism? My temperatures are consistently below 98 degrees.

I think I’m going to go ahead and get my thyroid checked now, unless you think I should wait for the Clomid to clear my system. I’ll prob have to go to a new doc too as my urologist didn’t seem at all concerned with my TSH levels.

Only thing I’ve noticed so far with no Clomid is my morning wood has pretty much disappeared..

cigpk

What are your thoughts on boron? Maybe to lower my SHBG and raise my e2?

Vince

Super Moderator
What are your thoughts on boron? Maybe to lower my SHBG and raise my e2?
I really don't know if it will help lower your shbg, I've been taking 3 mg of boron twice a day now for number of years. I started using it because of all the benefits I heard for boron stopping bone loss.

cigpk

I really don't know if it will help lower your shbg, I've been taking 3 mg of boron twice a day now for number of years. I started using it because of all the benefits I heard for boron stopping bone loss.
Ok I may give it a try at a low dose. Hopefully it doesn’t interact with thyroid at all

Norwaytrt

My hesitation with boron is that it can decrease e2. I already have low e2 and the symptoms that come with that

I dont see any reason your e2 would get any lower on it.
Have you been running arimidex with the clomid? And are you still taking it?

My experience is my e2 has gone up the last week supplementing boron. Can`t confirm with bloods yet, but the way my libido has changed and sensitivity really indicates so.
I am almost 4 weeks from discontinuing clomid now, so I am a few weeks ahead ^^ I also suffered from low e2 after clomid and AI

cigpk

I quit arimidex about 1.5 months ago but my e2 still hasn’t recovered. I really hope it does soon because my joint pain is killing me.

I started on 3 mg boron gonna see how it goes

cigpk

Any recommendations on how to increase estrogen? I can’t seem to get over 20 and my wrist/elbow/shoulder all began to hurt at the same time when I went off trt and onto Clomid. I think my e2 is causing it.

Everyone talks about how Clomid raises e2 but mine stayed around 14-17 even when I didn’t take arimidex

Vince

Super Moderator
What I use to increase my estrogen levels is DHEA. The more DHEA I supplement with the higher my estrogen goes. I would also consider supplementing with pregnenolone.

cigpk

What I use to increase my estrogen levels is DHEA. The more DHEA I supplement with the higher my estrogen goes. I would also consider supplementing with pregnenolone.
DHEA sulfate: 350 (138.5-475.2)

Do you think I could supplement ~ 10 mg dhea with that level or would I drive myself too high? I know it’s hard to say, everyone’s body is diff. My doc just doesn’t offer any suggestions so I’m sorta on my own

Vince

Super Moderator
I would start with 10 mg of DHEA and see where it takes your levels. Remember when we increase are levels of testosterone we will automatically increase levels of estrogen. T follows E. DHEA will convert some of your testosterone into estrogen.

cigpk

Been taking 3mg boron and I have had a return of morning wood on 2 out of the last 3 nights. Still haven’t committed to taking dhea as I’m hoping my e2 level will return as my SHBG goes down

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me