Where to get HCG nowadays?

Buy Lab Tests Online

MDavidW76

Guys, remember that we should just not roll over and accept this. Take action. The FDA is also after TRT.

Myself, my wife, and even my mother have signed up and shared this among all of our friends and acquaintances on FB and on other social media platforms. I think the FDA overreaching is ridiculous, when did they, the CDC, and HHS become the 4th branch of the government?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

cosmoen

I’m in California and got a written prescription from Defy. They called it into the local Walmart and my insurance paid for the vial of Pregnyl HCG. Was easy. Maybe try getting Defy to just send a script to whatever pharmacy you use.
How did you get your insurance to cover Pregnyl HCG? Did you just show your insurance card at the pharmacy when you went to pick it up?

ef88

I have the best insurance that the federal government offers and they wouldn't touch my HCG. TRT is $5 though.

The HCG is out of pocket. $50-something bucks shipped with syringes for a 10ml vial.

Phil Goodman

Dont use a specialty pharmacy. have them sent it to a Costco or regular Pharmacy and then use a good rx card
To follow up on this again, do you have a specific pharmacy you use? I’ve been checking the Walgreens site every week and doing the chat assistant to have them search for Pregnyl or Novarel within a 50 mile radius and still haven’t found any. The last time they did say I could try contacting my local pharmacy and seeing if they could order it after my doctor sends in a prescription. But when calling the pharmacy they said they weren’t sure if they could order it or not, and wouldn’t know until the prescription is sent in. I’d prefer to know beforehand since there is a fee to have the prescription sent in, but I might get to the point where I just say “screw it” and have them send it in then hope for the best.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

I was getting my HCG from Empower Pharmacy (via Defy) for the last 6+ years. When this new rule came into effect, I started calling a bunch of local pharmacies (Austin, TX area) and asking if they carried Pregnyl or generic HCG. It took about a half a dozen phone calls before I found a regular CVS pharmacy that said they do. I had Defy send the script to this specific pharmacy, and I just picked up my first order today. I got a single 10,000 IU vial (it came with a vial of bacteriostatic water also) simply called ”Chorionic Gonadotropin” by a company called Fresenius Kabi.

I didn’t ask about the price until I got to the pharmacy to pick it up. I almost fell over when I saw the initial price of $370. The pharmacy clerk said to wait a minute while she checked for a coupon code. I said, what the hell…try my insurance, and see if it goes through. Will wonders never cease? My insurance actually paid a majority of the bill. I only ended up paying $38 out of pocket. Even with paying Defy a $30 fee for the script, the total of $68 was still cheaper than what I was paying to Empower (through Defy). I have one refill on the script on auto fill. After that, I guess I’ll have to call Defy again to initiate the process all over again, unless CVS will do it for me.

Anyways, there is hope out there. You just have to be proactive and hunt down a pharmacy that carries HCG.

Galactus

I was getting my HCG from Empower Pharmacy (via Defy) for the last 6+ years. When this new rule came into effect, I started calling a bunch of local pharmacies (Austin, TX area) and asking if they carried Pregnyl or generic HCG. It took about a half a dozen phone calls before I found a regular CVS pharmacy that said they do. I had Defy send the script to this specific pharmacy, and I just picked up my first order today. I got a single 10,000 IU vial (it came with a vial of bacteriostatic water also) simply called ”Chorionic Gonadotropin” by a company called Fresenius Kabi.

I didn’t ask about the price until I got to the pharmacy to pick it up. I almost fell over when I saw the initial price of $370. The pharmacy clerk said to wait a minute while she checked for a coupon code. I said, what the hell…try my insurance, and see if it goes through. Will wonders never cease? My insurance actually paid a majority of the bill. I only ended up paying $38 out of pocket. Even with paying Defy a $30 fee for the script, the total of $68 was still cheaper than what I was paying to Empower (through Defy). I have one refill on the script on auto fill. After that, I guess I’ll have to call Defy again to initiate the process all over again, unless CVS will do it for me.

Anyways, there is hope out there. You just have to be proactive and hunt down a pharmacy that carries HCG.
I also live in Austin! Would you happen to have that CVS location? I'd love to do the same thing... Thanks!

BigTex

You may have to try the likes of ReliableRX or safemeds4all.

Regarding the quality of the hCG there is another post on this forum which you may care to monitor: Experience with HCG from ReliableRx

Been using Reliable since 2007 and also this place:

Dog427

CVS Specialty Pharmacy. Takes my BC/BS ins. Have to call for Pregnyl though.

For questions related to your prescriptions, please contact us at 1-888-346-3731 to connect with our Customer Care Team.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
20 % Off Coupon: EXCELMALE20

They take credit cards. Sent from India. Delivery about 1-2 months. Their Puretrig 5000IU HCG comes with water to dilute the hCG powder.
https://medsbase.com/puretrig-5000iu-injection/ref/59/?campaign=hcg

cheap hcg.png

granger

HCG is going away from compounding pharmacies. A new fda ruling came out that will require new biologic licensing at compounding pharmacies, and the license is too expensive needing new machines etc. Pregnyl is your next search. It's expensive though.

Look up alternatives such as clomid/enclomiphene, kisspeptin or gonadorelin. They cause you to make your own LH. There is some debate in them though. If your pituitary doesn't function well, increasing your gnrh doesn't help doesn't matter. Also clomid/enclomiphene can cause a decrease of estrogen in your brain which can lead to mood swings and/depression.

Good luck!

I think this is not an over reach at all.. pharmacies selling generic chinese HCG at uber high prices with no more testing than UGL is the real crime. its also impossible for them to gather data for safety as no batch # and less accountability.

do you not want drug companies to have certain standards? compounding pharmacies simply skirt the rules so dont have to abid to as high of standards as "big pharma" and teh advent of empower and HUGE scale "compounding" has become defacto a drug company and therefore SHOULD abid by similar rules no? its one thing to make special formulations for cancer patients or specialized dosing, but they are selling NON FDA approved drugs AND reselling generic chinese raws JUST LIKE UGL. except no ones doing random testing of capsules from a compounding pharmacy...

WE dont live in communist country and therefore drug companies should be able to sell there OZEMPIC they spent millions on making sure was safe and worked and invest in manufacturing to pretty high standards... much higher than chinese generics they hauk.

I think most folks would be surprised where the bulk powders compounding pharmacies use, and the BAJILLION dollars they make even small ones, may even be surprised that they often arent very well tested of course most of the time its fine, but little oversite as no batch # and broken down off barrels from china.

at any rate biologics as many people know can have weird shit in them, DNA, ecoli puke, endotoxins, solvents left over peptides from previous batch. (which was a thing alot of peptides have been contaminated with sizable doses of semaglutide recently) so ya, they need oversite.

sign something that brings drug manufacturing back to the first world support marc cubans cost + etc.

lol anyway guess im on one today.. I have family members who own compounding pharmacies so know the ins and outs pretty good ;)

granger

granger

im confused? i didn't see any test results in that thread? all i have seen is alot of the indian pharma HCG is real but very much underdosed. which is fine as long as have a decent idea of what real dosage is...

BigTex

Exactly, I have been using them since 2007. Never had a problem with any of their medication. And testing.....yes the group I am with has done testing on their products in the past, back when no one had heard of them.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me