HCG Source

Buy Lab Tests Online

Boshog

Is anyone else having trouble sourcing hCG? I was purchasing from my Dr’s clinic. I called for a refill last week and they are unable to obtain now due to the new classification. The Dr told me to find a pharmacy that can fill the script and he’d send one over, but here in Denver I cannot find one!

Any suggestions? Is anyone using any overseas sources?

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator

jacb

Reliable Rx is currently shipping to the USA, UK and the EU with delays due to Covid19.

It is NOT however shipping to New Zealand etc. I have sent an email to Worldwide Pharmacies re Ovidac 10,000iu but have yet to receive a reply.

Does any one know of other good sources of Ovidac 10,000iu in India?

Last edited:

Tdizzle

I know this is still a bit on the high side but not bad considering you can get it from any pharmacy if you have a doctor to write it

2F601993-8AA7-44DC-AC73-517AAE5F25CD.jpeg

jacb

Thanks Tdizzle, but I am on hCG mono-therapy and that would break the bank.

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hi Nelson,
I am doing hcg solo therapy, 500 ui every other day. Is working very well for me. How many consecutive months I can go without interruption?
Thank you
Charlie
Forever.

jacb

No, I have not. But another site was mentioned here that has a similar name: Where to get HCG nowadays?
Thanks Nelson

Yes have seen the thread and posted on item #3 & 4.

The issue was which non Big Pharma hCG supply was reliable and full strength .... Corion seemed to be popular with forum members, but is also hard to find. Hence my question to you about the reliability of Safe4Meds?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I really do not know since I have never used hCG from overseas companies. The largest telemedicine clinics are now supplying hCG to their patients from third-party distributors directly. The smaller clinics and doctors are the ones that cannot find reliable sources for their patients, as backorders and price increases are common everywhere. Hopefully, this will be resolved if and when Empower or any other large compounder gets their Biologics License Application approved. If everything goes well, that could happen next year.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me