Who here has used the Natesto testosterone nasal spray?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Just getting back on test today but we are trying for a baby so my dr wants to keep me no higher than 100mg test with hcg/fsh. She brought up the nasal spray for the boost in the day without drastically effecting my sperm production. Who here has used it on top of their injections and how has it worked for you?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Just getting back on test today but we are trying for a baby so my dr wants to keep me no higher than 100mg test with hcg/fsh. She brought up the nasal spray for the boost in the day without drastically effecting my sperm production. Who here has used it on top of their injections and how has it worked for you?

so my dr wants to keep me no higher than 100mg test with hcg/fsh.

- as long as you are using testosterone with the addition of hCG/fsh (maintain fertility).....dosage of testosterone should not matter as the hpta is shutdown when using exogenous testosterone.

- what is critical is what overall weekly dose of testosterone is needed whether injecting once weekly, twice weekly (every 3.5 days), M/W/F, EOD or daily that will put your TT at a level which will allow you to attain a healthy FT level.

- your SHBG level will dictate what TT level you need to achieve a healthy FT level.
\
- most men do well having their FT trough in the 30--->30+ ng/dL range

- no point in going on trt and having your treating doctor dictate a set dose (100 mg/week) as you may very well need a higher weekly dose to achieve a healthy FT level.

She brought up the nasal spray for the boost in the day without drastically effecting my sperm production. Who here has used it on top of their injections and how has it worked for you?

- this is pointless as Natesto is not meant to be used along with testosterone injections or transdermals gels/creams.....let alone any other method of trt.

- when Natesto is used as the sole source of trt than it has been shown in a recent study to have minimal impact on suppression of LH/FSH

Acerus Announces Publication of Study Results Demonstrating Effectiveness of NATESTO® Regardless of Baseline Symptom Severity

Take home points:

*In between NATESTO® doses, all patients in the phase 3 study maintained their natural testosterone at the same levels they had prior to entry into the study, indicating that NATESTO® does not suppress natural testosterone production.

*Based on the data, Acerus believes that the mechanism of action of NATESTO® is unique whereby the peaks in testosterone generated by NATESTO® dosing provide efficacy and improvement of symptoms, while the time between doses (4-8 hours) allows for the maintenance of testicular testosterone production and sperm production.

*The release of testosterone with NATESTO® is pulsatile - closely matching the bodies "natural" testosterone release. Consequently, NATESTO® does not suppress a man's natural testosterone level, but simply adds to it to achieve a normal, safe level of testosterone.

*Furthermore, NATESTO® has been shown to work even in severely testosterone deficient patients, suggesting that a wide range of testosterone deficient patients can be effectively treated

Efficacy of Nasal Testosterone Gel (Natesto® ) Stratified by Baseline Endogenous Testosterone Levels

The unique, pulsatile, pharmacokinetic profile is believed to have limited impact on the HPG axis with significant trough time preserving luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), endogenous testosterone production and sperm counts, while also limiting excess RBC production, estradiol, DHT and PSA in clinical trials.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me