Where to Obtain HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rockyo317

Who has the best price for Hcg online? Also, do they need a script for it, and if so how do you get it to them online? Any info would greatly appreciated; if anybody can help please chime in...thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

blackebob

This post exchange changed my logic on overseas purchase. I get known good quality HCG, plus Bac water, syringes, and wipes included:

Originally Posted by Vince
I inject 500 IU every three and a half days, I pay $70 for a 11000 IU vial of HCG that will last me 11 weeks. That's not too bad of a price is it.

"No its not, but I did not know it would last that long. I thought the max was around a month, I had no idea. $6.36 per week/ $25.45 per month.

I just found out that empower also offers 25 percent off for military, first responders ............ I will have to check that price quote again.

thanks Vince"

my $6.36 was for 125iux2 a week

Last edited:

at15

empower you would have to go through the american bureaucracy of having prescription paperwork.

you can use mail order India sites, no RX required.

look for pregnyl in the glass ampule, pharma fda approved.

also fertigyn in the glass ampule. not fda pharma, but at least its India pharma (Sun pharma) one of the largest producers in the world.

corion is also said to be good, its in a vial.

Rockyo317

Good Morning All. Just Want To Make Sure who ever knows or uses them! ReleiableRxPharmacy's Hcg Is Good To Get And Its The Real Deal And Safe To Use? Who ever uses them or has any input on The Hcg From Them or has any input from Others Best Prices safe etc please advise thank you

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me