When to take AI (timing of dose)

Buy Lab Tests Online

ASCZTH

I'd amend my original post to acknowledge that peak serum testosterone with cypionate could occur in a longer time-frame, post-injection. Thus if you're looking to time the AI dose to match the peak then even a day or so later might be more appropriate. The only way to improve the certainly is to have lab work done at various intervals.

Beyond that, you should be skeptical of short-term subjective results. A lot of hormonal activity manifests over much longer time-frames, even into months. Low-and-slow is the preferred approach. A protocol should be given at least a couple of months before there can be a fair evaluation.
Okay, makes sense. Will continue to log and report back.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Look at it this way: If cypionate has a five-day half-life then after 3.5 days the serum levels drop to about 60% of peak values. So if peak estradiol is 50 pg/mL do you want to focus on lowering that, or are you going to worry about the 30 pg/mL it will be down to at the trough?

This applies to peak estradiol but probably not to average. That is, greater injection frequency lowers the peaks and raises the troughs. It is possible that peak estradiol is the main troublemaker, but this is speculation.
I very much agree with this. I changed over from once per week to daily injections. My Trough Total T:E on once per week injections are the same as my Trough Total T:E on daily injections.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me