When To Do Blood Test

Buy Lab Tests Online

medvetz63

I know that when you inject testosterone once per week you should draw blood for testing on the morning of the next injection prior to injecting.
But how about if you've divided your dose into two injections?
I used to inject 200mgs of cypionate once a week on Tuesdays, but starting two weeks ago I began injecting 100mg on Tuesday and another 100mg on Friday.
When it's time for my next blood test what day is ideal for drawing the blood to get the most accurate results?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ratbag

What VC said,

Your dosing is not half way thru the week. You go three days then a shot then you go 4 days. So if you get labs after the 4 day period then they will show lower than they should. Most people here who inject twice a week (for example) inject Monday morning and Thursday evening. This is every 3.5 days. So for protocols like this you get labs done Monday morning before your injection. Testosterone Labs should always be done in the morning preferably before 8:30am. And if you get your labs after the three day period they will show higher than normal. For this reason it's important to divide your dose equally every 3.5 days or you may be trying to make adjustments that don't add up.

medvetz63

What VC said,

Your dosing is not half way thru the week. You go three days then a shot then you go 4 days. So if you get labs after the 4 day period then they will show lower than they should. Most people here who inject twice a week (for example) inject Monday morning and Thursday evening. This is every 3.5 days. So for protocols like this you get labs done Monday morning before your injection. Testosterone Labs should always be done in the morning preferably before 8:30am. And if you get your labs after the three day period they will show higher than normal. For this reason it's important to divide your dose equally every 3.5 days or you may be trying to make adjustments that don't add up.
"Your dosing is not half way thru the week. You go three days then a shot then you go 4 days".

I inject Tuesday at noon and then on Friday night at 9:00pm which is three days.
Then from Friday until the following Tuesday is four days, so it's the same as the Monday and Thursday schedule as far as the amount of days in between each injection.

madman

Super Moderator
"Your dosing is not half way thru the week. You go three days then a shot then you go 4 days".

I inject Tuesday at noon and then on Friday night at 9:00pm which is three days.
Then from Friday until the following Tuesday is four days, so it's the same as the Monday and Thursday schedule as far as the amount of days in between each injection.

If you are injecting Tuesday at noon and than Friday night at 9pm that is 81 hrs between your T--->F injections and 87 hrs between your F--->T injections.....not 4 days as you stated.

As an example you should be injecting Tuesday at 8am and Friday night at 8pm as injecting every 3.5 days is 84 hrs between injections.

Trough labs would be done Tuesday morning before your next injection.

Vince

Super Moderator
If it was me I would do labs before I inject on my longest period without injecting. I always like to do labs at my lowest point.

medvetz63

If you are injecting Tuesday at noon and than Friday night at 9pm that is 81 hrs between your T--->F injections and 87 hrs between your F--->T injections.

You should be injecting Tuesday at noon (12pm) and Friday night at 12am as injecting every 3.5 days is 84 hrs between injections.

Would be easier to inject Tuesday at 9am and Friday at 9pm if injecting Friday at 12am (as shown above) is too late for you.

I work at night so Friday at midnight is fine. I'll begin doing it like that starting this week.
Thanks for the information.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching