What ya think?

Buy Lab Tests Online

j4ever

ok guys here is my 6 week follow labs, this is a trough with me injecting once per week at this time, 150mg per week, i did not discuss with him what labs he was going to do, my reasoning might sound a little goofy but i wanted to see what labs he would run without me suggesting anything, i only spoke with him about moving to injecting twice a week, and he said it is up to me, at this time he wants me to start Anastazole 1mg once a week, wants me to take on the day i inject, overall feel good, i do feel some slight estro sides, i have only put on 6 pounds, i would say 2 pounds of that is water i don't need, the first 4 pounds just filled me out, i am pretty sensitive to estro manipulation, so that 1mg maybe to much, i just wonder how much estro would decrease with moving twice a week injects, i will be making a run to LabCorp in a few days.

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, MALES (ADULT), IA

250-827 (ng/dL)

F

PROTEIN, TOTAL

6.1-8.1 (g/dL)

RGA

F

ALBUMIN

3.6-5.1 (g/dL)

RGA

F

GLOBULIN

1.9-3.7 (g/dL (calc))

RGA

F

ALBUMIN/GLOBULIN RATIO

1.0-2.5 ((calc))

RGA

F

BILIRUBIN, TOTAL

0.2-1.2 (mg/dL)

RGA

F

BILIRUBIN, DIRECT

< OR = 0.2 (mg/dL)

RGA

F

BILIRUBIN, INDIRECT

0.2-1.2 (mg/dL (calc))

RGA

F

ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE

40-115 (U/L)

RGA

F

AST

10-35 (U/L)

RGA

F

ALT

9-46 (U/L)

[TD="class: red"]ESTRADIOL[/TD]
[TD="class: red"]50 H[/TD]
[TD="class: red"]< OR = 39 (pg/mL)[/TD]

PSA, TOTAL

< OR = 4.0 (ng/mL)

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
When were these labs drawn relative to injection?

You need the sensitive E2 test.

Sounds like you're doing mostly better, just a bit of highish E2. I wouldn't add in AI if this was me just yet. First off that's a standard E2 test so you're probably lower than that.

I honestly think that E3.5D could help you lower E2 enough to prevent AI. Adding in AI at your levels will probably be difficult to manage IMO.

Your doctor ordered a very limited set of tests. You need a CBC, CMP, free test, SENSITIVE E2, SHBG, maybe thyroid labs, and DHT.

i will be making a run to LabCorp in a few days

No. You need to wait about 5-6 weeks after making changes to get labs. Nothing will really change in a few days.

1mg is a rather heavy dose and as noted you received the wrong test, you can assume* your E is actually lower 5-10 points than shown. I would not take that much Anastrozole, I'd start with .25mg day after your shot and see where you're at after a month. John is correct, whatever changes you make, need atleast 4 weeks to show themselves for testing.

j4ever

Labs were drawn on the morning of inject before inject, I meant that I was NOT going to change anything and get labs done in a few days, as mentioned the labs that he ordered are limited with the wrong e test, but I am thinking about going twice a week with sub q injects, but I want to get more labs on the protocol that I am on now, even if I stayed on once a week and did want to try an AI, 1mg I think to much for me, I would do as mentioned and start at .25mg

Labs were drawn on the morning of inject before inject, I meant that I was NOT going to change anything and get labs done in a few days, as mentioned the labs that he ordered are limited with the wrong e test, but I am thinking about going twice a week with sub q injects, but I want to get more labs on the protocol that I am on now, even if I stayed on once a week and did want to try an AI, 1mg I think to much for me, I would do as mentioned and start at .25mg

Why would you want to take AI?

j4ever

i don't really want to take an AI, I am very sensitive AI's and a small dose goes a long way with me, I was just mentioning that if I was to continue once a week I will have to do something, I can tell you that I can feel my e is increased a bit, when my e is increased it always manifest itself in the same manner with me, slight bloat after I eat, nips a little puffy, right now this has brought back some old stuff from my past which is small hard lumps under nips ( this is intermittent ), I am not bloated or puffy in the face but I am a slightly puffy around eyes, all these things are only slight in nature and nothing crazy out of control, I would like to see the difference with sensitive test plus I want to get a couple of other labs as well before I change anything, would like to see how sub q twice a week would work, as you mentioned I would not get labs for a few weeks after starting a different protocol.

i don't really want to take an AI, I am very sensitive AI's and a small dose goes a long way with me, I was just mentioning that if I was to continue once a week I will have to do something, I can tell you that I can feel my e is increased a bit, when my e is increased it always manifest itself in the same manner with me, slight bloat after I eat, nips a little puffy, right now this has brought back some old stuff from my past which is small hard lumps under nips ( this is intermittent ), I am not bloated or puffy in the face but I am a slightly puffy around eyes, all these things are only slight in nature and nothing crazy out of control, I would like to see the difference with sensitive test plus I want to get a couple of other labs as well before I change anything, would like to see how sub q twice a week would work, as you mentioned I would not get labs for a few weeks after starting a different protocol.

You certainly sound high E2, but your E2 isn't super high, and I do think it's possible a E3.5D protocol could lower E2 enough to allow you to avoid AI.

I personally think AI always complicates a protocol not to mention adding in another drug is always something we want to avoid if possible.

j4ever

You certainly sound high E2, but your E2 isn't super high, and I do think it's possible a E3.5D protocol could lower E2 enough to allow you to avoid AI.

I personally think AI always complicates a protocol not to mention adding in another drug is always something we want to avoid if possible.

i totally agree with you brotha, thanks guys!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me