What do you guys think of this fiber sup?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
You could just eat some walnuts, almonds, pecans and pistachios. Of course they're not low on calories.

Vince

Super Moderator
I've never used acacia fiber but it does look interesting.
Unlike psyllium-based fiber products that can dehydrate the bowel and cause abdominal discomfort, acacia fiber is psyllium-free.

Health Benefits of Acacia Fiber:

Although very few studies have tested the health effects of acacia fiber, there's some evidence that it may offer certain benefits. Here's a look at some key findings from the available research:
1) High Cholesterol

Preliminary studies suggest that acacia fiber may help keep cholesterol in check. In a 2009 report published in Food and Chemical Toxicology,for instance, investigators analyzed the available research on acacia fiber and found that acacia fiber appears to reduce cholesterol levels in rats.
See more remedies for high cholesterol.
2) Diabetes

Acacia fiber may help protect against certain diabetes-related complications, according to an animal-based study published in Kidney & Blood Pressure Research in 2012. In tests on diabetic mice, scientists determined that treatment with acacia fiber helped lower blood pressure. Given this finding, the study's authors suggest that acacia fiber may help shield people with diabetes from diabetic nephropathy (a type of kidney damage thought to result in part from poor control of diabetes and blood pressure).
Find out about other natural diabetes remedies.
3) Liver Health

Animal-based research indicates that acacia fiber may help guard against liver damage caused by ingestion of acetaminophen (a drug used to relieve pain). For example, a 2003 study published in Pharmacology Researchfound that treating mice with acacia fiber prior to administering acetaminophen helped protect their livers from the drug's toxic effects. According to the study's authors, acacia fiber may help combat liver damage by reducing oxidative stress.
Related: Herbs for

http://altmedicine.about.com/od/herbsupplementguide/a/Acacia-Fiber.htm

vbbuilt

Try this website: drnatura.com. I've used their fiber powder for years and swear by it. Just mix a scoop with your protein drink.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me