Weak/Bad batch of trt cream

Buy Lab Tests Online

Chet002

My first month using TRT cream went pretty much as expected. Increased libido, less anxiety, slight increase in skin oil production etc. Within a day or two of starting the second month’s canister, I noticed deceased libido, some increased anxiety, dryness of skin etc. Has there been issues with inconsistent creams? Suggestions on what to do? I’m about 10 days into the second canister.....

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
It could be a weaker batch or you could be past your honeymoon with TRT.

The first two weeks of testosterone can be awesome, because of the honeymoon effect. At least it was that way for me.

Golfboy307

Yes, more likely your natural production is shutting down and you are feeling that effect. You will need 6-8 weeks to stabilize with the external T sources.

txmx

If your Topi-Click containers were purchased at the same time it would be unlikely for them to be different from a quality perspective.

Davet

It could be that your LH is now shut down and your body is trying to make adjustments to back fill...so you might need to add another hormone to your protocol to back-fill this void and get it back again...dhea and prog did it for me.

Bryan_K77

My first month using TRT cream went pretty much as expected. Increased libido, less anxiety, slight increase in skin oil production etc. Within a day or two of starting the second month’s canister, I noticed deceased libido, some increased anxiety, dryness of skin etc. Has there been issues with inconsistent creams? Suggestions on what to do? I’m about 10 days into the second canister.....
One of my main complaints about compounded cream is that pharmacies are not required to submit 3rd party testing of non injectable meds. Switch to Medquest Pharmacy our of Salt Lake City, Utah if you can as they have every batch tested by a 3rd party

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me