Very long term TRT (20+ years) - risk of liver cancer?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

I don't think that study is worth a shit of evidence pointing to testosterone causing liver issues.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TestTube

That study makes more sense. When low, of course we get midsection fat and fatty liver. My enzymes go up.

Now that I'm back on subq T cypionate, I just have to figure out how to keep my RBC and hematocrit in check. I hate phlebotomies - I get dizzy as hell. I suppose I'll have to do tiny injections every day or every other day.

Systemlord

I just have to figure out how to keep my RBC and hematocrit in check. I hate phlebotomies - I get dizzy as hell.
You may be shortchanging yourself, a slight elevation has shown to decrease the risk of stoke and risk of dying.

In addition, HAP had a significant lower risk of getting admitted to the hospital when compared with the low altitude group in men [OR: 0.55 (CI 95% 0.54–0.56)] and women [OR: 0.65 (CI 95% 0.64–0.66)].
This is the first epidemiological study that aims to elucidate the association between stroke and altitude using four different elevation ranges. Our findings suggest that living at higher elevations offers a reduction or the risk of dying due to stroke as well as a reduction in the probability of being admitted to the hospital. Nevertheless, this protective factor has a stronger effect between 2,000 and 3,500 m.

Systemlord

That's interesting. I usually donate or phlebotomize only if my hematocrit is a bit over 50%
The guidelines say to take action until 55%, and even then that data is based on the polycythemia vera group which showed a reduction in clotting factors below 55%.

My hematologist wasn’t even concerned when I was at HCT 54% and HGB 18.4.

The people living at high altitude can donate blood while having thinker blood, for some reason men on TRT with high HCT are turned away due to having thicker blood even though the condition is the same.

TestTube

That can make things more complicated.
My hematocrit never went over 55 even when my TT was over 1500 back in the day. I also have the JAK2 rs10974944 CG - which scares the shit out of me. But 25% of the population has it. That' a fantastic youtube video btw. Right now I'm dealing with twitching all over, I guess from low T since going off the cream.

Last edited:

Cole9569

I just got my test results in. Just 25mg of scrotal T cream caused my DHT to shoot up to 181, over the range of 12-65. E2 was only 13 (<= 29), serum T was only 292, and Free T was 67.3 (35-155) LC/MS-MS. With my DHT being way over the top range, I wonder if that was somehow making me feel dizzy with brain fog and overall feeling like shit. Or perhaps it was my blood sugar, or like Systemlord said, just going way up and down too fast.
Are you switching back to injections? Curious to know how this goes. TT of 292 sounds pretty miserable.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me