Very average orgasms and low amount of ejaculate volume

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I have done a lot of personal research on this.

I have large testicles and have always had large loads...borderline hyperspermia. I've received comments my entire (sexually active) life. This all started declining about six years ago (I attribute my hypoG to a vasectomy).

But after starting TRT, my loads and orgasms significantly declined...even though I was taking HCG. While I had noticed the less intense orgasms (intensity and length == ejaculate volume), it was my wife who brought up the volume decline. Women are attracted to men who have large loads...I can assure you this is true. It's a subconscious allure due to procreation. My wife told me that she used to leak cum throughout the day/night before TRT (and it turned her on), but that recently that hasn't happened.

At first, I was taking 500iu of HCG MWF (100mg Test Cyp E3.5D). I still experienced atrophy and significantly smaller volume. So, my Dr agreed to Rx me with an 11,000iu vial. I experimented with various dosings...350iu ED, 900iu MWF, and 700iu EOD.

I tried each of these regimens for a month and measured my testicle size and got feedback from my wife on the load size (I don't masturbate because my wife has a high libido). I found that 700iu EOD had the best results.

Even though 700iu had the best results, I was still short of pre-TRT volume. So, I decided to try HMG (75iu). HOLY CRAP! I took 75iu of HMG EOD for a week along with the 700iu of HCG EOD and had sex with my wife on Saturday. I shot at least 7 solid ropes that night.

But HMG is expensive (my source is about $17 per shot), so I tried supplementing with Lecithin (sunflower, not soy), Pygeum Extract, and L-Lysine (along with 700iu HCG EOD). I've found that this combo works fairly well. It's not as good as HMG, but it's better than just HCG. I can produce strong orgasms with good semen volume, and even though it is still far less than pre-TRT volume, it's better than what I had before.

TL;DR: take 75iu of HMG along with HCG to get massive loads. Also, Lecithin, Pygeum, and L-Lysine supplements (along with plenty of water) will increase load size.

nashman

I have large testicles and have always had large loads...borderline hyperspermia. I've received comments my entire (sexually active) life. This all started declining about six years ago (I attribute my hypoG to a vasectomy).

But after starting TRT, my loads and orgasms significantly declined...even though I was taking HCG. While I had noticed the less intense orgasms (intensity and length == ejaculate volume), it was my wife who brought up the volume decline. Women are attracted to men who have large loads...I can assure you this is true. It's a subconscious allure due to procreation. My wife told me that she used to leak cum throughout the day/night before TRT (and it turned her on), but that recently that hasn't happened.

At first, I was taking 500iu of HCG MWF (100mg Test Cyp E3.5D). I still experienced atrophy and significantly smaller volume. So, my Dr agreed to Rx me with an 11,000iu vial. I experimented with various dosings...350iu ED, 900iu MWF, and 700iu EOD.

I tried each of these regimens for a month and measured my testicle size and got feedback from my wife on the load size (I don't masturbate because my wife has a high libido). I found that 700iu EOD had the best results.

Even though 700iu had the best results, I was still short of pre-TRT volume. So, I decided to try HMG (75iu). HOLY CRAP! I took 75iu of HMG EOD for a week along with the 700iu of HCG EOD and had sex with my wife on Saturday. I shot at least 7 solid ropes that night.

But HMG is expensive (my source is about $17 per shot), so I tried supplementing with Lecithin (sunflower, not soy), Pygeum Extract, and L-Lysine (along with 700iu HCG EOD). I've found that this combo works fairly well. It's not as good as HMG, but it's better than just HCG. I can produce strong orgasms with good semen volume, and even though it is still far less than pre-TRT volume, it's better than what I had before.

TL;DR: take 75iu of HMG along with HCG to get massive loads. Also, Lecithin, Pygeum, and L-Lysine supplements (along with plenty of water) will increase load size.

nashman

What brands of the supplements do you recommend? Have you find a supplement that contains all three or do you buy the each individually?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Excellent post. I love guys that know how to do step by step experimentation. That is how I learn new things! Thanks for sharing.

I bet HCG + FSH would also work and probably more cheaply. Empower sells FSH at $325 per 1,200 IU.
Semen analysis results after adding FSH to TRT and hCG

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching