Vasectomy and male hormones?

Buy Lab Tests Online

delmiro

Greetings,

I'm 38years old now, and had a vasectomy about 3 years. Few weeks back, I had a testosterone and TSH test and the results are below. My question is, can Vasectomy have a negative impact on male hormones? more specifically on Testosterone? I'm planning to order the complete men's health blood work next week also to get the full picture. I have been considering TRT, just now learning about HCG. Thank you for any input.

Testosterone 201 ng/dL
Free Testosterone 44.49 pg/ml
TSH 1.340

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

timk

That's what I've come up with. It was exactly 3 years after my vasectomy I started have low t symptoms. My primary doctor said he didn't think there is a correlation. However, one of the PA's at defy believes there is.

Systemlord

That’s what I’ve come up with. It was exactly 3 years after my vasectomy I started have low t symptoms. My primary doctor said he didn’t think there is a correlation. However, one of the PA’s at defy believes there is.

All doctors say they don't think there's a connection, with all the men complaining about low T after a vasectomy it's hard to ignore the data. We know full well surgeries can cause all sorts of issues with the human body however small.

delmiro

It's possible, members have talked about Vasectomy and low testosterone.

Vasectomy possible cause of low T?

Thank you for the response. Would reverting the vasectomy restore low testosterone? I wonder if anyone had it reverted and seen benefits in this area?.

timk

Thank you for the response. Would reverting the vasectomy restore low testosterone? I wonder if anyone had it reverted and seen benefits in this area?.

seems possible...but, wants to do that? Easier for my wife that I take testosterone than her to take birth control.

delmiro

seems possible...but, wants to do that? Easier for my wife that I take testosterone than her to take birth control.

That's a good point. I'm not sure about TRT yet, because is life long decision so I want to make sure that's my best option. I'm not ruling out either one at this point. Thanks again

Tanked my T for sure. I had a test of about 700 three months before my V, then three years later it's at 400, and ten years later (now) it was 260 (and I am pretty sure it's been like this for the last five years). Started TRT in April.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me