Use of "Glandulars"; Pituitary

Buy Lab Tests Online
Is there an opinion of these type products, like Pituitary, Adrenal, Thyroid...derived from Cow/Pig/Sheep?

I'm looking for a way to increase my prolactin level, I've tested clinically low twice while on TRT....5.3 and most recently 4.7, just contemplating on where Dr Saya could take me in this area; Hypoprolactinemia. All the talk of Prolactin is most all HIGH Prolactin. I'm looking for my libido/drive/ED issues, just one more place to look.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Lancealot

I remember "back in the day" reading the body building mags that most all the pros took glandular products. Not sure how much effect they had really, but I know a lot of them swore by them. Interesting you don't really see these pushed anymore. I would be curious to see if there is any real science to them or just bro science.

We're trying a pharmaceutical, Reglan, IIRC it's used with females that don't lactate after birth or something like that. Using a real low dose of 5mg 1XD for 6 weeks, followup testing next week to see if it's raised my level any. Subjectively I would say inneffective.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me