Upping my dose

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rjg1225

Hey Guys,

I've been on Trt for 5 months now and have seen some benefits but would like to see more. Is this enough time on it to really gauge if I need to go up yet and if so, is there any reason to go from 200ng weekly to 250ng weekly vs straight to 300? Any feedback is great appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Hey Guys,

I've been on Trt for 5 months now and have seen some benefits but would like to see more. Is this enough time on it to really gauge if I need to go up yet and if so, is there any reason to go from 200ng weekly to 250ng weekly vs straight to 300? Any feedback is great appreciated.
What about 500? Good round number, no?

I assume you are referring to mg/week not ng/week.

You are using 200mg/week of injectable testosterone ester for testosterone replacement therapy? Do you have any blood work (TT/fT/SHBG)? If so, please state when the blood work was taken with respect to your last injection as well as your injection frequency.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vince

Super Moderator
Hey Guys,

I feel your dose is high enough. No reason to go higher.

Systemlord

What you are considering may no longer be considered TRT and is moving towards performance enhancement.

Not all men are going to feel optimal on once weekly dosing, have you played around with the injection frequency?

What are your hemoglobin levels at your current dosage?

Rjg1225

Yes, sorry mg not ng. Bloodwork was taken last week on the 28th. Total is at 1276, Free is at 291.8, and SHBG is 33.6 currently. Hemoglobin levels are still within normal range at 46.2%. My injections are always on Thursdays currently the full dose but was going to split this into either 125mg twice a week or 150mg twice a week if I upped the dose. I understand that this might not be considered TRT at this point or if I were to add more in but would like to do this now vs. later in life. Get to the point I'd like to be then cruise on a lower test to maintain once goal has been achieved. As far as dose I'm speaking on raising too, I'd like to ease my way up even if results took longer. My plan was to raise up to 300mg and get the most out of this for the next 4-5 months and then actually raise to 500mg, and stack that with something else.

T

tareload

Yes, sorry mg not ng. Bloodwork was taken last week on the 28th. Total is at 1276, Free is at 291.8, and SHBG is 33.6 currently. Hemoglobin levels are still within normal range at 46.2%. My injections are always on Thursdays currently the full dose but was going to split this into either 125mg twice a week or 150mg twice a week if I upped the dose. I understand that this might not be considered TRT at this point or if I were to add more in but would like to do this now vs. later in life. Get to the point I'd like to be then cruise on a lower test to maintain once goal has been achieved. As far as dose I'm speaking on raising too, I'd like to ease my way up even if results took longer. My plan was to raise up to 300mg and get the most out of this for the next 4-5 months and then actually raise to 500mg, and stack that with something else.
I respect your honesty. I thought this all looked familiar.

Rjg1225

Of course, I know this isn't and won't be considered TRT at this point. I'm also going to do this regardless at some point and would like real feedback as to upping my dose 5 months in is too early vs waiting till the beginning of next year. I'd rather do this correctly and over time then just jump to 500mg as I stated, I believe I'd make progress just going to 250-300mg weekly for a period of time and easing my way up vs. jumping straight to 500mg or near that.

T

tareload

Of course, I know this isn't and won't be considered TRT at this point. I'm also going to do this regardless at some point and would like real feedback as to upping my dose 5 months in is too early vs waiting till the beginning of next year. I'd rather do this correctly and over time then just jump to 500mg as I stated, I believe I'd make progress just going to 250-300mg weekly for a period of time and easing my way up vs. jumping straight to 500mg or near that.
Make sure you understand your baseline blood work / vitals at 6 months in (CBC, E2, TT/fT. SHBG, CMP, PSA, THYROID, BP, RHR, HRR etc) on your TOT regimen before ramping up so you know where you stood. I like your methodical approach to pyramid up slowly if you are dead set on blasting. Minimum effective dose and methodical dose response philosophy.

Perioidic heart surveillance (ekg, echo) also a good idea.

TOT = running a small to medium cruise as your "TRT"

Last edited by a moderator:

madman

Super Moderator

Why would you be on here asking when you know this is a men's health/HRT forum?

My plan was to raise up to 300mg and get the most out of this for the next 4-5 months and then actually raise to 500mg, and stack that with something else.

Use/abuse of high doses of T/AAS whether cycling, blasting/cruising has absolutely nothing to do with maintaining long-term health.

Better off seeking out the steroid forums or some of the others loaded with the blast n cruiserzzz.

For what it's worth you are already on what would be considered the higher-end TRT dose of 200 mg/week which would have most men's TT/FT levels very high and in many cases at the trough!

As you can see you are already hitting a very high TT/FT and if bloods were done at the true trough then your peak levels/during the first few days would be absurdly high!

Your main goal is to use/abuse T/AAS for the sole purpose of gaining muscle mass/strength well beyond what one could ever attain natty.

As you should very well know diet/training is key let alone your genetics will have the final say!

Although many can make decent gains in muscle/strength on what would be considered the higher-end TRT dose of 200 mg/week the anabolic properties will truly start to shine when you use doses in the 300-600 mg/week range and even than the higher-end doses would result in better mass/strength gains.

Highly doubtful that you are going to notice a big difference going from 200--->250 mg/week.

Most concerned with gaining mass/strength are dipping their feet in at 300 mg/week.

Even then many end up banging 500-600 mg/week.

Keep in mind that 12 weeks at said dose is more than enough time to reap the beneficial effects as eventually gains in muscle/strength will stall and there is always a point where side effects outweigh the benefits.

Vince

Super Moderator
Research nandrolone

Rjg1225

Madman,

I understand that, but I'm looking for educated opinions on this matter and regardless of the forums being for "men's health/HRT" I believe that I could get some valuable opinions on here. I've been lifting for 16 years coming up on 17 and been through two coaches to achieve all my "natural goals" before adding anything in. Not to say that I know everything by any stretch or have half the experience that many people on these forums have, but that is why I'm on here to get educated opinions on the decisions I'll be making going forward. I know my Dr. is a good guy, but you tell him you want to "compete", and he is more willing to prescribe, and I've seen that. I'm not wanting to just jump into a big cycle, and truly believe that easing your way into the bigger things and getting the most out of the little things is the way to go. All feedback is truly appreciated and would love to hear/see more on this topic so please continue to add in your opinions and advice. I've taken everything Ya'll have said very seriously and will use this all to my advantage going forward. As far as nandrolone goes, I've done heavy research into this and don't feel that it's for me. The negative side effects out way the positives in my opinion especially at the dose's needed to see the real effects, and at low does it seems to mask injuries that could only worsen due to the feeling that they are not there as much. I don't like the idea of this so I will not be adding this in at any point.

DixieWrecked

If you want more benefits, before messing with your protocol why don't you perfect your lifestyle with your newly acquired hormone levels. Diet, sleep, stress, etc. All of these things should be dialed in before upping the dose. I know a ton of guys on plenty of gear that look and feel like total shit let alone not optimized. Despite all of the marketing done by T clinics, Test is not a cure all for whatever ails ya.

So with that said, how are all the things I mentioned?

Belekas

nobody
If you want more benefits, before messing with your protocol why don't you perfect your lifestyle with your newly acquired hormone levels. Diet, sleep, stress, etc. All of these things should be dialed in before upping the dose. I know a ton of guys on plenty of gear that look and feel like total shit let alone not optimized. Despite all of the marketing done by T clinics, Test is not a cure all for whatever ails ya.

So with that said, how are all the things I mentioned?
Completely agree. No short-cuts. Gotta pay the dues.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me