Unsuccessful Androgel therapy

Buy Lab Tests Online

goga

Years ago, I was prescribed Androgel therapy with a sachet of the gel applied daily.

Prior to the therapy, my lab results were:

Estradiol - 26 pg/ml (norm 15-60)
T - 4.8 ng/ml (3.5 - 8.6)
Free T - 6.4 pg/ml (8-22)

after a month the readings were:

E - 58
T -4.5
F T - 15 pg/ml.

You can see the changes. E jumped up, F T increased (but not as much as E). Both physically and mentally I felt worse that month.

So, my question is, should I have waited more? Should I have tried AIs? I quit the therapy

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Androgel often fails, it did for me. Did you and your doctor consider compounded, testosterone creams? Didn't you post here recently that you are injecting now?

Last edited:

nuclear

I think one pack daily would be enough to suppress endogenous T production while not being enough to raise your blood levels.

Important to know that with topical and TD applications you have to apply it one hour before you test, totally the opposite from injections and testing in a trough.

captain

Doctor Crisler wants labs 2hrs after application. If Androgel don't get you there try Fortesta it has something in it that helps it absorb and stays wet a little longer. Fortesta will burn the skin if you don't spread it out enough.

Davet

Androgel did diddly squat for me until I moisturized. I was frosting badly which meant it wasn't being absorbed. My labs showed pretty similar results to you goga.
Now I moisturize daily and rotate the sites which maintains a good level of both T & free T.
I also take .25 mg of Arimidex every 7 days which just tweaks things nicely.
It takes a while to get things dialed in but with some trial and error you will get there.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me