Unexpected TRT Benefit

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bishop

I can't say this is 100% related but I don't seem to be the only one that has experienced this effect. Before TRT I had really unpleasant palpitations for years. I went to multiple doctors and a cardiologist and they all tested and said they were benign and try to ignore it. Well that's easier said than done when your heart feels like an old lawnmower about to run out of gas.

Since I few days after my first shot I haven't had a single noticeable skip. It's like having a huge weight lifted not having to feel that pause and pounding in my chest.

I have read of other cases where this happened as well. Especially in low T males that suffer with anxiety issues.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

James

I had a couple rather significant surgeries in the past that required general anesthesia. In the pre surgery interview, doc asked me about heart palpations. I told him for a few years my heart will "flutter" was the best I could describe it. He had be wear a Holter Monitor a couple days and everything looked fine. Bottom line, I start TRT and the flutters stop. Another thing is high BP. I've been on BP meds for years, I start TRT (which supposedly raises BP in some men), yet causes mine to go down. I get BP checked every week and it always checks in perfect.

Bishop

That's great that you both had the same result! I'm sure you both know what a mental strain it is to have your heart fluttering and skipping. Mine did both sensations. I wore the Holter and had ekgs and and sonogram scan etc.

I would do TRT if all it did was stop those because they stressed me so badly.

chrismez

That's great that you both had the same result! I'm sure you both know what a mental strain it is to have your heart fluttering and skipping. Mine did both sensations. I wore the Holter and had ekgs and and sonogram scan etc.

I would do TRT if all it did was stop those because they stressed me so badly.

I would say these are some of the main reasons behind heart palpitations..... stress, anxiety, nicotine, alcohol. I do get anxiety one in a while and palpitations will start as soon as I start thinking about them.. Spooky stuff

Bishop

I agree but the infuriating thing was I didn't drink or smoke and I didn't feel particularly stressed except for the stress caused by the palpitations. However, when they started of course the more I focused on them the worse they would get.

Maybe it is just the things are running smoother on TRT as a whole and I don't have underlying stress that I am not consciously aware is occurring.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me