Under the skin testosterone injection pain and redness

Buy Lab Tests Online
I see folks on here referencing Shaun from EmpowerRx. I don't see him as a user on here. Interested in seeing if his opinion on this would be to try t cyp in grapeseed oil like an earlier poster rexommended.

With each injection the burning and pain is getting worse. That tells me I am becoming more allergic or sensitized to whatever it is that is causing this. Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Testosterone Cypionate vs Enanthate : Formulation Differences

GettingAnswers, you have done excellent troubleshooting by trying both Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate to narrow down why you are having a local reaction to these medications. You are also correct that it's impossible to create a "jet" of oil with a syringe due to the fact that the liquid is too viscous and the needle bore too small to create a sufficient flow rate.

Any one of the ingredients in Testosterone Cypionate, which include Cottonseed Oil (carrier oil) , Benzyl Benzoate (solubilizer), or Benzyl Alcohol (preservative) might cause the reaction. Since you already tried Testosterone Enanthate, which uses a different carrier oil (Sesame Oil) and preservative (Chlorobutanol) and still had the same local reaction I would say that it's not the carrier oil, solubilizer, or preservative that is causing it. It's doubtful that changing the oil is going to make any difference. Your body just doesn't like subcutaneous injections of oil based testosterone. This is a common side effect for patients doing SQ injections of testosterone.

Gene, Bass and Jasen are correct in trying a different injection site (like your hip or buttocks), using a 29G 1/2'' syringe and/or using smaller, more frequent doses to solve the issue.

If these solutions still don't fix the problem then I recommend doing intramuscular (IM) injections. If you have the same problem with IM injections then it's a good idea to use a different dosage form like Testosterone Cream.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Shaun. I have tried all the above so I guess injecting IM is my next experiment. I will let everyone know how it goes.

Thanks again for all the help.

tmckenzie

I was having some trouble doing sq. I found that if I rub arnica oil on the injection spot real good right after injection, that it does not bother me. Arnica helps with inflammation.

RoneTone

been doing SQ for well over a year now, split my injection (2 spot injection), do it twice a week and still get inflammation/lumps, etc... so I experimented as Gene notes above and found a great spot to inject and I've never get any reaction since. see pic.

I'm having a hard time finding the fat around this spot. I'm very lean and it feels like muscle around my hips. I too am getting sore, redness on my side/lower back fat pads so I want to switch.

Does any have another image that shows the fat around the hips? Maybe a real pic with the area circled?

tmckenzie

Not to advertise on here, but I have developed a natural salve that contains corn oil from fermentation of bourbon whiskey. Among a lot of things, beard salve etc, I have found it works on subq injection sites if you rub it right on and massage a bit. I too at times and mainly hcg causes a painful lump. Use arnica until I get permission to advertise this stuff I am selling. Those little knots hurt like hell.

I was unble to use TCyp in Grapeseed Oil in my belly or love handles areas. I have trouble manipulating the syringe, kind of need the injection happening right in front of me with direct control so I went to the upper outer qaudrant of the thighs and I have 10x fewer problems there. almost a shallow IM with the 29g/.5 inch. On occasion I get some soreness, deep soreness for a few days but this spot works for me very well.

Nik

Nelson agradezco que exista este foro me ha sacado muchas dudas .
Que opinan aca la unica presentacion que hay es enantato en ampolla tengo que dividir la dosis en 500mg cada 3.5 dias
Y tengo que conservar una dosis en una jeringa precargada , que opinan sobre la estabilidad de el enantato ? no pierde su fuerza ? por cuantos dias se podra conservar en una jeringa precargada sin que se altere la droga? Opiniones :
Alguien que tenga este problema ?

Nik

Hola a todos soy nuevo actual.ente estoy recibiendo 50mg de enantato cada 3.5 dias
Como aqui solo hay enantato en ampolla debo guardar la mitad de la dosis en una jeringa precargada
Ustedes que piensan se conservara bien en la jeringa durante los 3.5dias?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me