Two weeks into TRT and a couple of questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

DTisfast

Hello,
I'm currently just over two weeks into TRT. Protocol is 200MG/ML Hydrogel cream from Empower. Two clicks in the morning, applying one click to scrotum and one to shoulder or chest area. Have not done follow up labs.

The two positive things I have noticed so far is a marked increase in nocturnal/morning erections with an increase in energy and intensity at the gym and an increase in energy level throughout the day.

A couple of other things I'm experiencing the last few days I have questions about. About 4-6 hours after application I've been experiencing facial flushing (redness) and two days ago some minor anxiety coupled with heart palpitations that lasted about two hours. Woke up in the middle of the night from continued feelings of anxiety. Thinking that I may be absorbing very well I skipped this mornings dose, and as of late this afternoon the anxiety and any sign of heart palpitations are gone. (I plan on resuming tomorrow with just one click to the shoulders)

My question is how many of you experienced similar symptoms when starting TRT, especially creams applied to the scrotum. Does that area have a much higher absorption rates? Also what does it feel like for you when your levels rise too quickly or into the supraphysiologic range?

Thanks much.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Does that area have a much higher absorption rates?
I believe your dosage is too high and it' spiking your levels too high or that the scrotum application is shooting your levels too high.

The scrotum has the highest absorption of anywhere else on the body. Empower told me to apply in the inner thigh and avoid the scrotum application unless I wasn't absorbing well enough anywhere else.

So if these symptoms don't abate after ceasing scrotum application, then this is a sign your dosage needs to be decreased.

I've been experiencing facial flushing (redness)
This is usually caused by too many androgens.

DTisfast

Thanks for the response, skipped a day of dosing and stopped scrotal application and feeling great. I think I pushed levels up too high, too quickly. Good to know however that I seem to be able to absorb transdermally well.

Systemlord

I think I pushed levels up too high, too quickly.
The testosterone creams, when it works, it works very well. The creams was too hard on me and I know it had to do with my level shooting up too quickly.

I'm not a fan of topicals because it doesn't offer any control, it either works well or it doesn't.

DTisfast

The experience of going quickly up to what I'm presuming were super high levels and then back down quickly was not a fun ride.... but things seem to be stabilizing. I can see why everyone says find a protocol that puts you in a good range don't make sudden changes!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me