trying out supplements and gaining weight

Buy Lab Tests Online

valexiz7

hello guys i was wondering, could an eating disorder and being underweight (people say 154 for a 6’3” is underweighr) with constant calorie restriction due to my activity (2700 cals) 3 days worth of heavy lifting cardio 2 times a week burning 500 walking 4 hours weekly + standing 25 hours during job actually harms testosterone igf1 and other hormones like lh? also i cant find low dose of zinc just 25mg and that stuff makes things worst. what supp do you guys recommend?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BenM

Yeah honestly, I think it’s easy to fall into the trap of taking too many. My list at the moment is also too long, and some will get dropped soon I hope:

Creatine Monohydrate
ZMA
Ashwaghanda
Vitamin D (5000IU daily)
St Johns Wort
BCAAs
Beta Alanine
Pre-Workout, containing Citrulline Malate and various other things
Whey protein, casein protein, protein bars etc

Systemlord

what are your opinion on my current weight? altho i did had t of 280 total and 319 free when i weighted 172

I have no idea what lab ranges you're using, Labcorp ranges for Free T are 6.8-21.5 pg/mL, so 319 doesn't mean anything without ranges attached to it. I can tell you a Total T of 280 is typical of 80-90 year old men.

SHBG influences Total T and Free T, important test to run. Restricting calories can see weight drop in the beginning, but when you lose muscle you will gain even more weight. Restricting calories can also cause you damage to the pituitary gland and lower testosterone.

If you're having to hard diet to lose weight, your hormones are low or you're eating the wrong foods for you. What's healthy for me isn't necessarily healthy for you. There aren't many men who bounce back after dipping into the 200 ranges, it usually doesn't go back up to high normal.

I only supplement omega 3 fish oil, I only supplement actual deficiencies.

Last edited:

valexiz7

I have no idea what lab ranges you're using, Labcorp ranges for Free T are 6.8-21.5 pg/mL, so 319 doesn't mean anything without ranges attached to it. I can tell you a Total T of 280 is typical of 80-90 year old men.

SHBG influences Total T and Free T, important test to run. Restricting calories can see weight drop in the beginning, but when you lose muscle you will gain even more weight. Restricting calories can also cause you damage to the pituitary gland and lower testosterone.

If you're having to hard diet to lose weight, your hormones are low or you're eating the wrong foods for you. What's healthy for me isn't necessarily healthy for you. There aren't many men who bounce back after dipping into the 200 ranges, it usually doesn't go back up to high normal.

I only supplement omega 3 fish oil, I only supplement actual deficiencies.

i hear ya. i know a lot of people who tried to recover from low 200 and made it up to maybe 400. i did made it up there and to be honest i did by just meditating and reducing stress. i would imagen a lil bit more if i ate to gain and better food quality o and better sleep.

BenM

what are your opinion on my current weight? altho i did had t of 280 total and 319 free when i weighted 172

You are underweight in my opinion, though everyone has a different settling point.

For reference, I’m 5’11” and currently around 149lbs, dieting this low is likely one of the reasons for my virtually non-existent T. Ideally I’d like to get up closer to 80kgs (175lbs) but stay lean ish (about 10% BF, which is roughly where I’m at now). At your height you could be even heavier, but of course genetics comes into it too.

Systemlord

All throughout my 20's I was 160 pounds, I'm 6 ft. and got decent muscle for never lifting weights. I was unstoppable and had an unnatural explosive energy, when my estrogen isn't in the teens I start to feel that energy again.

Originally my first testing showed a Total T 225, second test showed a Total T 120. 30 years on Klonopin will do that to you.

valexiz7

All throughout my 20's I was 160 pounds, I'm 6 ft. and got decent muscle for never lifting weights. I was unstoppable and had an unnatural explosive energy, when my estrogen isn't in the teens I start to feel that energy again.

Originally my first testing showed a Total T 225, second test showed a Total T 120. 30 years on Klonopin will do that to you.
and my family wants me to go to a psyquiatrist for meds to battle depression lol. well i need to actually beat this overthinking tho. you know who i’m and im constantly overthinking on what i should and not do

Systemlord

and my family wants me to go to a psyquiatrist for meds to battle depression lol. well i need to actually beat this overthinking tho. you know who i’m and im constantly overthinking on what i should and not do

Those psychiatric medications cause low testosterone, so while they can help with depression, they damage your hormone production over time. They should be used as short term solution to gain control of a situation.

TRT can give you better control over depression or completely eliminate it.

Style

I don't know anything about psychiatric medications, so its probably worth exploring. However, most new depression medications tend to only provide as much effect as exercise and you certainly are doing a lot of exercise with all the walking and heavy lifting.
A Test of 200-300 is low. Labcorp says Testostrone, Serum should be between 264-916 ng/dL. My Doctor likes me to be around 800-900 ng/dL. Free Testosterone (amount available for use) is supposed to be 6.8-21.5 pg/mL. Mine is around 20.
Testosterone is made out of Cholesterol. If you don't have any, its going to be tough to make it if you are that skinny. An online BMI calculator says your BMI is 20 (normal), but it says you should be getting over 3000 calories/day. You may want to google BMI calculator or try https://www.active.com/fitness/calculators/bmr

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me