TRT Starting Over

Buy Lab Tests Online

sokaiya

Earlier this i was on test. cypionate and i had issues with E2 being too high as well as hematocrit. I have stopped taking TRT for 3 months.

Total, 197
Free, 28.1
Bio, 58.9
SHBG, 27

this time i would like to start by doing something that will not spike my levels so i was thinking of 25mg Enanthate every other day. I am discussing this with my doctor. Would injecting the shoulders x2/week each one be too much?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Earlier this i was on test. cypionate and i had issues with E2 being too high as well as hematocrit. I have stopped taking TRT for 3 months.

Total, 197
Free, 28.1
Bio, 58.9
SHBG, 27

this time i would like to start by doing something that will not spike my levels so i was thinking of 25mg Enanthate every other day. I am discussing this with my doctor. Would injecting the shoulders x2/week each one be too much?

Stopping was totally unecessary, you mention E and then don't post the lab so how can we discuss it? I see no reason for you to need to do more than E3.5D at this point but 25mg/E EOD seems low and a good start point to work upward based on where your Free T is at.

sokaiya

Average E2 over the course of 7 months was 40. I was taking too much anastrozole up to one/day at one point. Liver enzymes were elevated so stopped everything and when i do start up again it will be very gradual.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me