Trt is not for me

Buy Lab Tests Online

relaytech

I have started Trt. And in my third week. If I quit will I have any issues and will my body produce to the same level I had before? Before anyone starts lecturing me on giving it time that is not the issue. It is just to complicated and I don’t have faith in my doc to manage this. I’ll just live with the low t symptoms. btw I’m taking 100 mg a week. Thanks in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

relaytech

I have started Trt. And in my third week. If I quit will I have any issues and will my body produce to the same level I had before? Before anyone starts lecturing me on giving it time that is not the issue. It is just to complicated and I don’t have faith in my doc to manage this. I’ll just live with the low t symptoms. btw I’m taking 100 mg a week. Thanks in advance
Just for info they only did one blood test after me telling the symptoms. After reading here wish I had made them do 2 tests
Here are the results total t-281 free t-3.6
Shgb- 63.2 bio t-81

Guided_by_Voices

To answer your question, probably, but only time will tell. As others will likely chime in, you are far better off under the care of a group (like Defy, which many of us here use) which specializes in hormonal health. It also depends on whether there are specific, correctable issues that are suppressing your T to begin with, such as poor sleep, overtraining, chronic stress, nutrition problems, or infection, to name just a few examples. All of those would need to be dealt with to achieve good health with or without TRT. There really is no such thing as living with low T symptoms since it will put you on an accelerated downward trajectory toward lower quality of life an early death, so while coming off an ill-conceived protocol is fine, ignoring the problem is not fine.

relaytech

To answer your question, probably, but only time will tell. As others will likely chime in, you are far better off under the care of a group (like Defy, which many of us here use) which specializes in hormonal health. It also depends on whether there are specific, correctable issues that are suppressing your T to begin with, such as poor sleep, overtraining, chronic stress, nutrition problems, or infection, to name just a few examples. All of those would need to be dealt with to achieve good health with or without TRT. There really is no such thing as living with low T symptoms since it will put you on an accelerated downward trajectory toward lower quality of life an early death, so while coming off an ill-conceived protocol is fine, ignoring the problem is not fine.
thanks, good advice, where i live i cant find anyone who i really trust to help me manage this

Guided_by_Voices

Your numbers definitely look low to to me, although I generally focus more on symptoms. Defy and some other places operate completely over the phone if necessary, and they may do consults for those outside of the US (not sure) but having someone local is not necessary unless you live somewhere that they cannot write prescriptions for you, and even then, you would want a clinic that specializes.

thatcarnarn

I did it for 6 months, quit without taking anything and I felt fine. Didn't even notice. Was doing about 125mgs a week and my TT was a little over 900. Pre trt I was testing in the 600s.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me