TRT and Tinnitus

Buy Lab Tests Online

delmiro

Greetings guys,

Has anyone with Tinnitus has experienced any negatives or positives side effects regarding Tinnitus intensity loudness after starting TRT? or did TRT cause your tinnitus to begin with? I have had tinnitus for about 9months, and I was wondering if TRT would make it any worse or any better or same. Thanks for any feedback.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
could be fluid retention that comes to mind as a outside chance, have you had a sensitive Estradiol or any other signs of water retention. I suffer with Tinnitus but from military service, loud music, etc etc not better or worse on TRT

Systemlord

could be fluid retention that comes to mind as a outside chance, have you had a sensitive Estradiol or any other signs of water retention. I suffer with Tinnitus but from military service, loud music, etc etc not better or worse on TRT

Vince Carter is onto something, I get Tinnitus whenever my E2 gets above 60 pg/mL.

delmiro

My estradiol is currently at 17.5 PG/ML and I have low to mild tinnitus but it was related to an issue with my neck. I just wanted to make sure that it doesn't get louder if I start TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me