TRT and saturation of dopamine receptors

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

eli

My post got deleted by accident, this is what I posted:

IS that why people who do Test P for TRT feel better ? I have read people who do daily test p for their trt feel the best

what if one keeps rotating btw 90mg and 70mgs for example ? Like E3D... inject 90mg, then after 3 days inject 60, 70 mgs

---------
Vince, from what I have seen on bodybuilding forums where meat heads prescribe themselves, they seem to love that test p daily injection lol

eli

Coast, how do you feel with the daily injection of Test E ? Do you feel great, and great libido ? if so, then you clearly are debunkin the myth

CoastWatcher

My post got deleted by accident, this is what I posted:

IS that why people who do Test P for TRT feel better ? I have read people who do daily test p for their trt feel the best

what if one keeps rotating btw 90mg and 70mgs for example ? Like E3D... inject 90mg, then after 3 days inject 60, 70 mgs

---------
Vince, from what I have seen on bodybuilding forums where meat heads prescribe themselves, they seem to love that test p daily injection lol

Test-P is reputed to sting like the devil upon injection. You're right, it is beloved over on the steroid boards. Daily enanthate works for me. Of course, what I have achieved is steady-state, the very opposite of what is being considered in this thread. After sixteen months of steady-state levels I am nothing but pleased, and don't notice/complain of a loss of subjective well-being. I feel remarkable.

eli

Test-P is reputed to sting like the devil upon injection. You're right, it is beloved over on the steroid boards. Daily enanthate works for me. Of course, what I have achieved is steady-state, the very opposite of what is being considered in this thread. After sixteen months of steady-state levels I am nothing but pleased, and don't notice/complain of a loss of subjective well-being. I feel remarkable.

Well there you go, you just debunked the myth... I'm an ex juicer, Test P isn't as bad as people say, depends on the oil. My supplier made it with coconut oil and it was great. But yes you are not the only one, people who do daily or EOD injections always say they feel the best. I really think it's Bioavailable E2...

Someone mentioned when they transition from dose to dose is when they feel something, I feel that way too and again I'd say it's Free Estradiol catching up. When you increase your dose, your T goes up while Free E is down so you feel good until it catches up, and vice versa, when you drop your dose, free E goes down faster than T so again you feel great

lcvl

Personally, I don't need very much Test to get to supra-physiological levels.
I've observed my body responds in an almost perfectly linear pattern between weekly dosage and through blood levels (using an E3.5 protocol).

80mg -> 800 T
100mg -> 1000 T
150mg -> 1500 T

My prescription is for 125mg of T a week, but I'm experimenting with slightly changing weekly dosage, varying from 90 to 120 a week, every week, and I'm quite pleased with the results.

CoastWatcher

I've observed my body responds in an almost perfectly linear pattern between weekly dosage and through blood levels (using an E3.5 protocol).

80mg -> 800 T
100mg -> 1000 T
150mg -> 1500 T

My prescription is for 125mg of T a week, but I'm experimenting with slightly changing weekly dosage, varying from 90 to 120 a week, every week, and I'm quite pleased with the results.

How long have you been adjusting the dose as you describe? Will you be testing at a given point, or just marking subjective response/how you feel?

lcvl

Been slightly adjusting the dose on a weekly basis since one month ago, although the feeling of improved well-being when switching protocols is something I noticed early on during my TRT journey (started about 1.5 years ago).

Since I started TRT all my blood tests have always showed a very good response of my body to therapy, with basically no side effects/issues, so now I usually adjust my dosage one week before the test to make sure my endo is happy with the results and I basically go by feeling the rest of the time. By now I know that 125mg of T a week (my prescription) for me is plenty, I'd say even too much, but I like to have some room to experiment with, without having to give too many explanations or argue with my doctor. Unfortunately TRT here in Spain is still in the stone age.

simeoni

Interesting thread!

Best kick I have gotten from trt has always been when I have restarted injecting sustanon250. The propionate ester gives a really nice rush that seems to las for a day or two. I was able to maintain this experience to a degree when injecting 0,33ml of sust every 5 days.

Still, even the peak of that rush faded away eventually. That said, sustanon has given me the best overall experience when it comes to dopamine. After that I tried Nebido for 1,5 years and didnt really enjoy that experience. The undeaconate ester makes me feel a bit too flat.

One thing that I didnt understand on that mariano quote was the part: "A problem for testosterone therapy is that there is no therapy that really mimics the daily fluctuations in testosterone production."

Dont gels provide the best option for mimicing the fluctuation of a young man? I dont understand how he thinks that transdermals provide a flat level throughout the day.

One interesting option, when chasing optimal dopamine signaling, would be using a undeconate ester to obtain a base level around 400ng/dl. after that you could take daily shots of propionate to get nice fluctuation in your testosterone levels. I havent yet seen anyone trying this though.

80mg -> 800 T
100mg -> 1000 T
150mg -> 1500 T

Just out of curiosity, because a linear response is really interesting and uncommon, but when you said "through" did you mean "trough"?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me