Travel to Spain and Portugal on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

galaxy

Hi all I plan on traveling internationally to Spain and Portugal and was wondering what, if anything, I'd need to do in order to bring my testosterone cypionate, Hcg, and hydrocortisone.

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

Not that your experience will be the same, but I took supplies to Italy and Spain last year. TSA wanted to see the cold pack for my hcg. Otherwise, no one even asked about any of it.

Ditto Systemlord, take a Dr's note and prescriptions in packaging with prescription labels.

CoastWatcher

Cross borders all the time and only once, going into Russia,was anyone interested. My doctor gives me an updated note every three months and it did the trick.

HealthMan

For MOST countries all you need is your prescription and doctor note specifying medical condition, medications, dosage, etc. But some countries like Japan you need special paperwork to take injections legally into the country. Always check the country policies about importing drugs. Last time i checked Spain and Portugal all you need is the prescription and to be safe a letter from your doctor

Blackhawk

Re: Japan, I just spent a few days there and they checked my luggage at customs. They only cared about narcotics, benzos etc. There was no issue whatsoever with injection supplies, T cyp or HCG. This was consistent with the published information I found regarding Japanese regulations for meds for travelers. Their "controlled" and "illegal" drug lists do not include TRT meds and state injection supplies for a month are allowed.

Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare: Information for those who are bringing medicines for personal use into Japan

Last edited:

HealthMan

Re: Japan, I just spent a few days there and they checked my luggage at customs. They only cared about narcotics, benzos etc. There was no issue whatsoever with injection supplies, T cyp or HCG. This was consistent with the published information I found regarding Japanese regulations for meds for travelers. Their "controlled" and "illegal" drug lists do not include TRT meds and state injection supplies for a month are allowed.

Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare: Information for those who are bringing medicines for personal use into Japan
Yes there are restrictions. Injections that are not auto injectors you need Yakkan Shoumei for the syringes.

This is a reply from an email I sent to the department of Health in Japan

Thank you for your e-mail.
You need to apply for Yakkan Shoumei for the injection medications in both ways (with syringes or pre-filled), anyway.
Please send the application in PDF by e-mail.

Sincerely,
Medicinal Inspection and Guidance Division
Kanto Shinetsu Regional Bureau of Health and Welfare. “​

Blackhawk

Thanks for that, but what is the date on that info? The document I linked to reflects changes effective as of January 2019.

Either way, I am glad they gave me no trouble!

HealthMan

I asked a few days ago and i work for a japanese company! Trust me on that! Sometimes these regulations are so complex and confusing that people that enforce it don’t even know. The link you sent says only pre-filled syringes or auto injectors. Loose syringes are different. You need permission even if only for 1 month

T-dog

I always bring one of these when I travel with HCG. It was recommended by Nelson, and it comes with 2 ice packs. On longer flights, you can have the stewardess put your extra ice pack in the freezer or fridge to swap out and keep the HCG cold. It has come in very handy for me whenever I go on vacation or stay overnight on work trips or road trips:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000VD3BX4/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

or search Amazon for: Insulin Protector Case Insulin Cooler

VacationMan

On a recent trip into Europe, I took along my injection supplies. I actually carried my HCG vial in a Medicool carrier with me. I just presented it as something that needed to be hand checked and it passed right through...until...I ended up having to hop through London Heathrow. The Brits are sticklers. Asked for documentation. I showed them the prescription. They didn't care about the meds - it was the cold pack carrier that had them all out of sorts. They wanted to see a MSDS from the manufacturer. It's filled with water for Pete's sake! They made me toss the freezer pack portion of the carrier in the trash then handed me plastic bags and instructed me to go ask for ice. Jerks.

If it's a relatively short trip, I'd leave the HCG at home in the fridge. Optionally, get a smaller vial that hasn't been mixed and take that along for the duration (in checked luggage) with the intent of tossing it before flying back.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me