Travel Israel Jordania Rusia

Buy Lab Tests Online

Albert39

I'm going to travel for 20 days and have to pass for somes hard borders.
My idea is to fill 6 syringes, mixing testosterone and HCG in advance.
Plan B is fill the syringes with testosterone and add HCG when I get the shots.
I will not have the original testosterone vial, because it is 250ml and I use only 60 in each shot.

I plan to bring it in the checked luggage.

This plus a note of the doctor that say Im on TRT.

Now in case something go wrong and it is confiscated at border crossing, what can I do in Israel or Rusia, is it possible to get testosterone ?

In how much time i will felt sick if i stop TRT?
is it going to be fine the HCG mixed 20 days in advance or i have to mix it only when I shot. ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Re-Ride

You'd have to refrigerate the hCG. Best plan is to leave it at home. You can manage fine without it.

The testosterone could be pre-loaded. The risk of infection increases with handling,storage and transport. Would you and your doctor consider the temporary substitution of a topical or a one time purchase of a smaller vial?

It's just hearsay but I don't think you'll have any customs issues in Israel and unlikely in Jordan or Russia especially if carrying an Rx labeled vial and a letter.

You don't want to crash while on vacation. That could happen in as little as four days depending on your protocol.

Albert39

Thanks for your answer, temp in my travel will be 5° to 15°c and i will use a cooled carry case, there is not a smaller vial in my country.
I Think that i can have a extra test vial in other place just in case so i will only need to buy an extra syringe if i've trouble overseas...

l
You'd have to refrigerate the hCG. Best plan is to leave it at home. You can manage fine without it.

The testosterone could be pre-loaded. The risk of infection increases with handling,storage and transport. Would you and your doctor consider the temporary substitution of a topical or a one time purchase of a smaller vial?

It's just hearsay but I don't think you'll have any customs issues in Israel and unlikely in Jordan or Russia especially if carrying an Rx labeled vial and a letter.

You don't want to crash while on vacation. That could happen in as little as four days depending on your protocol.

CoastWatcher

The only time I've been asked to produce supporting information in regard to my TRT protocol was my entry into Russia. The letter my doctor prepared was sufficient. Consider contacting the nearest consulate for each country and ask as to their policy on the issue.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me