traditional immunoassay e2 tests

Buy Lab Tests Online

at15

For 95% of the world that does not live in America. What are our options as far as monitoring e2 levels. Keep in the upper 1/2 of normal range since it usually reads high?. I know sensitive we shoot for around 20

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

For 95% of the world that does not live in America. What are our options as far as monitoring e2 levels. Keep in the upper 1/2 of normal range since it usually reads high?. I know sensitive we shoot for around 20

What are the ranges your lab reports for estradiol? I ask because, living in Canada, the same challenge can present itself (though we can cross the border, if close, and rely on Discounted Labs for a sensitive test). There are two different ranges used in Canada and they are quite different. Once that is known I'll explain some of the tricks that doctors here have relied on.

It's important to note that while the standard test does generally report higher than the sensitive, that's not always the case. A lot of guys have have had just the opposite happen,and a few match up. The key is "unreliability" and not just "elevate." Symptom management is a critical element for men and their doctors dealing with this.

at15

What are the ranges your lab reports for estradiol? I ask because, living in Canada, the same challenge can present itself (though we can cross the border, if close, and rely on Discounted Labs for a sensitive test). There are two different ranges used in Canada and they are quite different. Once that is known I'll explain some of the tricks that doctors here have relied on.

It's important to note that while the standard test does generally report higher than the sensitive, that's not always the case. A lot of guys have have had just the opposite happen,and a few match up. The key is "unreliability" and not just "elevate." Symptom management is a critical element for men and their doctors dealing with this.
usually i use the CMIA (11.0-44.0), there is also the classic Roche ECLIA available i believe (7.6 - 42.6)

If standard was the only test I had to work with I'd think a result around 30-35 would be a place to be, accounting for the sensitive test that could be lower, or higher, 30-35 should place in a range that you can work with. Me personally I've had both tests same day same blood draw and my sensitive # has been HIGHER both times.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me