Total T and Free T Labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

tropicaldaze1950

Where have you seen anyone saying that a TT higher than 1300 ng/dl is OK in this forum?

The testosterone dose should be adjusted and titrated based on:

1- Symptoms
2- Side effects like difficulty managing hematocrit, decreased HDL, etc
3- Blood pressure
4- Other factors.
There have been a few who had TT of 1200 to 1300 and free in the 300s. One, who was injecting 125 mg 2X weekly and was only on the forum for a short time, had free T of 741.

I think most of us disdain doctors who treat by numbers, rather than how a man is feeling and functioning. I know it's an ongoing philosophical debate but my opinion is that if a man feels/functions good with high total and free T and all his labs are normal, then he's found his optimal. Doesn't mean it's good for every man. I certainly don't know what's a good protocol for every man. That's why it seems to me, that there's no unanimity among doctors and clinics that prescribe testosterone. As I am wont to say; we're all lab rats. I'm cool with that.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Todahoopyall1

Nelson, I was very surprised that my FT increased so dramatically between 100 MG per week and 150… That’s the first FT increase I’ve seen since starting TRT about one year ago @ 100 MG per week. Hopefully 125 will be the sweet spot. My doctor just texted me regarding the high numbers… Hopefully the 25 MG per week reduction will solve my problems. Thanks for your input.!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me