Topical DHT for penile growth?

Buy Lab Tests Online

FrankUnderwood

Question for the community and for Dr Saya - There seems to be a lot of data on using topical DHT gel for penile growth, applied directly to the phalus. Most literature is around treatment of micropenis in pre-pubertal individuals.

Would topical DHT work for those of us in our 30s/40s? Most test data shows significant size gains, although at the expense of a suppressed HPTA.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I don't believe you can get straight DHT in the states, atleast legally. On a side note you can use a Test cream that will convert to DHT but I don't think that that's what you're after.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The only reports on penile growth using testosterone or HCG comes from their use in men under 21 who have a micropenis because they did not mature well sexually due to low T. After 21 and having matured sexually, I doubt that anything can make your penis grow.
DHT is not approved by the FDA but guys get it from Germany, by the way.

J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab. 2016 Feb;29(2):173-7. doi: 10.1515/jpem-2015-0175.
Topical dihydrotestosterone to treat micropenis secondary to partial androgen insensitivity syndrome (PAIS) before, during, and after puberty - a case series.
Becker D, Wain LM, Chong YH, Gosai SJ, Henderson NK, Milburn J, Stott V, Wheeler BJ.
Abstract
BACKGROUND:
X-linked partial androgen insensitivity syndrome (PAIS) causes under-virilization at all stages of development. In two thirds of males, this results in micropenis. Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is a potent androgen that is critical for male genital development, which when applied topically, has been shown to increase penile length with micropenis of varying etiologies. We present the first case series using topical DHT gel to treat micropenis in 46,XY males with PAIS, before, during, and after puberty.
METHODS:
Three related 46,XY males with confirmed p.L712F androgen receptor mutations exhibited varying degrees of micropenis post-surgical correction. They were of pre-pubertal, peri-pubertal and adult ages, respectively. Following baseline clinical and laboratory assessments all completed a 4-month course of daily DHT gel 2.5% (androstanolone) topically to penis (0.3 mg/kg body weight), with monitoring for adverse effects. Primary outcome was change in stretched penile length (SPL) following treatment.
RESULTS:
Mixed results were obtained following topical DHT therapy. In the pre- and peri- pubertal patients, SPL changed from 2.5 cm to 3.5 cm (+40%), and 3.5 cm to 5.7 cm (+63%), respectively. In the adult patient with 1 year of prior high-dose weekly testosterone therapy, no additional change in SPL was seen. No adverse effects of topical DHT were reported or observed throughout the 4 months of treatment.
CONCLUSIONS:
Topical DHT treatment appears to be a safe and well-tolerated method of virilising micropenis both prior to and during puberty in children with PAIS. Questions remain about long-term outcomes into adulthood, and efficacy in adults with prior lengthy exposure to high-dose testosterone.

FrankUnderwood

sounds like topical DHT plus a Bathmate Hydromax might be a fun combo ;-)

The only reports on penile growth using testosterone or HCG comes from their use in men under 21 who have a micropenis because they did not mature well sexually due to low T. After 21 and having matured sexually, I doubt that anything can make your penis grow.
DHT is not approved by the FDA but guys get it from Germany, by the way.

J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab. 2016 Feb;29(2):173-7. doi: 10.1515/jpem-2015-0175.
Topical dihydrotestosterone to treat micropenis secondary to partial androgen insensitivity syndrome (PAIS) before, during, and after puberty - a case series.
Becker D, Wain LM, Chong YH, Gosai SJ, Henderson NK, Milburn J, Stott V, Wheeler BJ.
Abstract
BACKGROUND:
X-linked partial androgen insensitivity syndrome (PAIS) causes under-virilization at all stages of development. In two thirds of males, this results in micropenis. Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is a potent androgen that is critical for male genital development, which when applied topically, has been shown to increase penile length with micropenis of varying etiologies. We present the first case series using topical DHT gel to treat micropenis in 46,XY males with PAIS, before, during, and after puberty.
METHODS:
Three related 46,XY males with confirmed p.L712F androgen receptor mutations exhibited varying degrees of micropenis post-surgical correction. They were of pre-pubertal, peri-pubertal and adult ages, respectively. Following baseline clinical and laboratory assessments all completed a 4-month course of daily DHT gel 2.5% (androstanolone) topically to penis (0.3 mg/kg body weight), with monitoring for adverse effects. Primary outcome was change in stretched penile length (SPL) following treatment.
RESULTS:
Mixed results were obtained following topical DHT therapy. In the pre- and peri- pubertal patients, SPL changed from 2.5 cm to 3.5 cm (+40%), and 3.5 cm to 5.7 cm (+63%), respectively. In the adult patient with 1 year of prior high-dose weekly testosterone therapy, no additional change in SPL was seen. No adverse effects of topical DHT were reported or observed throughout the 4 months of treatment.
CONCLUSIONS:
Topical DHT treatment appears to be a safe and well-tolerated method of virilising micropenis both prior to and during puberty in children with PAIS. Questions remain about long-term outcomes into adulthood, and efficacy in adults with prior lengthy exposure to high-dose testosterone.

Nelson said it best above. I doubt one would notice any penile size increase from topical DHT after sexual maturity is reached...but admittedly do not have direct experience prescribing it (due to the laws here in the US).

Nelson said it best above. I doubt one would notice any penile size increase from topical DHT after sexual maturity is reached...but admittedly do not have direct experience prescribing it (due to the laws here in the US).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the mechanism responsible for growth of the genitals "shuts itself down" after growth is complete, in order to prevent excessive growth.

I believe it was androgen receptors directly on the penis IIRC. There must be a reason the penis doesn't grow throughout adulthood in normal hormonal males.

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree, the penis size developed in the womb and then before puberty. Here is a picture of my grandson taken in his mother womb yesterday. His penis looks larger at this stage.
new.jpg

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, I'm pretty sure that's his leg.

Sorry John it's his third leg LOL.. The doctor told my daughter is a boy and that's his penis. At this stage of pregnancy the vagina and penis are well-developed and look large. I have other grandkids and I've seen their ultrasounds also.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the mechanism responsible for growth of the genitals "shuts itself down" after growth is complete, in order to prevent excessive growth.

I believe it was androgen receptors directly on the penis IIRC. There must be a reason the penis doesn't grow throughout adulthood in normal hormonal males.

That's my understanding as well...although I admittedly haven't delved very deep into the physiology of penile growth during adolescence/puberty. As we all know, it certainly does halt at a certain stage of early adulthood.

Sorry John it's his third leg LOL.. The doctor told my daughter is a boy and that's his penis. At this stage of pregnancy the vagina and penis are well-developed and look large. I have other grandkids and I've seen their ultrasounds also.

Haha I'm only kidding man, but I meant that you were seeing the leg as a penis, not the other way around. congrats Vince!

That's my understanding as well...although I admittedly haven't delved very deep into the physiology of penile growth during adolescence/puberty. As we all know, it certainly does halt at a certain stage of early adulthood.

I just find the self regulation of receptors/growth fascinating. Maybe there's a certain amount of receptors you're born with, that once a ligand binds to it, it causes growth then disappears. The more you have, the more growth.

Penis size is a weird thing with most guys. I've spent much of my life believing I was on the small size and a little embarrassed by it. Recently I read a thread here and learned that it is just the opposite, and I am in the 85th percentile.

Wish I knew this at 20...

Maybe a little research about size and a measuring tape would make this question irrelevant.

Generator

Hello everyone, I ve bought a dht gel 12% from a website call Russianstar peptides.com, so far I'm into it for 2 months without notice any gains or androgenic signs and my balls are shrinking too.
I'm 26 yo, my testosterone is low since long time I believe because I didn't fully grow up and it's like I look as 10 year younger with all the symptoms of low t.
I would like to start a monotherapy of hcg with dht gel along for penis enlargement.
can anyone recommend a good websites where get hcg generic? here in Italy it's hard find doctore open to this things.

johnnyblaze909

Hi Guys, I have a question regarding DHT gel and TRT. I am on TRT + HCG but may choose to come off in the future. If use DHT gel topically on my penis for say a year, will it hinder my ability to come off TRT as easily?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me