Can HCG make your penis grow?

Buy Lab Tests Online

djkero

Hi all, I come from Polish and I'm 20years. I will try to present my problem.
sory for my english :)
- I look like a child-very weak body hair, low muscle mass but do weightlifting, small testes and penis, no facial hair, problems with erection,
'I am a high of 1.80
-my weight is 86kg, I am quite slim
-Problems concentrating, poor libido, I'm still tired
-Small gynecomastia
-Vegetable fats on legs and abdomen
I was with several doctors and they did not help, but I'm still looking.
are my results:
iron 93.4 [55-170]
magnesium, 2.05 [1.6-2.6]
FSH 0,8mlU / ml {norm -1,5-12,4}
28,4pg estradiol / ml (7,63-42,6)
2,9mlU LH / ml {1,7-8,6}
TSH 2,810 Ulu / ml [0,51-4,30]
FT3 6,28pmol / l [3,93-7,70]
FT4 19.16 pmol / l [12,60-21,00]
testosteron3,80ng / ml [2,49-8,36]
HELP !

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
You have very low FSH (responsible for sperm production)
Your testosterone is 380 ng/dL which is low for a 20 year old. Did your doctor measure your free testosterone?
Gynecomastia may result from low testosterone to estradiol ratio. Your estradiol is not elevated, so your perceived gynecomastia may be fat accumulation.
Have your doctor explore a HCG challenge test to see if your testicles are indeed working well.

Read this thread with particular focus on the second post: https://www.excelmale.com/forum/sho...e-Testicular-Shrinkage-and-Preserve-Fertility

James

Djkero - your gynecomastia is probably the result of your testosterone to estrogen ratio, as Nelson stated. I too had gynecomastia. I never really had elevated estrogen, but I guess it was high in relation to my testosterone...just like you. It's tough to encourage a kid your age to go on a lifelong treatment like TRT. Talk with your doctor about clomid to see if you can get those FHS and LH levels up a bit.

djkero

Free testosterone 14.96 pg / ml [4,5-42]
HCG TEST NO.
NOT WROTE ALL, because I was curious as to what will be said.
AM from 2 to HRT mouth.HRT to the test.
recently found a good medical appointments HAVE FOR 2 weeks. MY DOSE changes: 1 DAY testosterone enanthate 60mg 2 DAY HCG 200UI / AROMASIN 1 / 4TAB 3 days free testosterone enanthate 4 60mg DAY 5 DAY HCG 200UI / AROMASIN 1 / 4TAB 6 day free 7 DAY HCG 200UI / AROMASIN 1 / 4TAB Results after 2 months of HRT: TSH 3 - 2.8507 uIU / ml [0,35-4,94] LH 0.07 mIU / ml * [1,14-8,75] L estradiol 10 pg / ml * [11 -44] Total Testosterone 1086.60 ng / dl * [142,39-923,14]

djkero

went to a new doctor. He was very upset at me because scheming something alone. He said that I take bad preparations and for the high dose. With my results alarmed fsh lowHe said he would heal me but I have discontinued medication for 3 months. After 3 months of testing and treatment. Just not yet said what the treatment. What do you think NELSON?The doctor said he had never seen such a combination of medications which I used a. He also said that he has yet to think about how I have discontinued it all, and that nothing I later did not happenNow I do not know whether to listen to the doctor or leave it?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Ask the doctor what protocol he will be using to try to restore your HPT axis. You are young, so a HPTA protocol may be worth a try. HCG alone may not be good enough. Clomiphene and tamoxifen are drugs used for that purpose.

djkero

doctor advised me to discontinue all. I do not take anything already one week. feels good, eggs are shrinking just me.
I have done a test on:
lipid profile
attempt to hepatic
for 3 months of hormone tests.
what do you think ?????

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
If your doctor is prescribing TRT + HCG and he is not in the United States, keep him!! Most doctors in other countries (even in the US) do not know about the benefits of HCG and are not willing to prescribe it.

djkero

at my doctor said that I have "delayed puberty" (maturation), but I am now 20 years old.
but it scared me so far prescribe hcg, testosterone. doctor tells me he did not take anything.
nelson what you think accelerates the maturation .... ??? CLOMID ???
doctor says he heals hcg but very rarely, and small doses.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching