Too Many Supplements

Buy Lab Tests Online

Old_Lifter_65

So I took a look through the supplements cupboard this morning while I was cleaning up and found this stash that's been sitting for a while. Currently I om only taking zinc/copper and magnesium (for my tendonitis) and I won't be buying more z/c once finished.

It never ceases to amaze me how much money i have spent on supps over the years and never really felt any different using any of them. Some like selenium are contra-indicated for people who have had benign skin spots (they even say it on the label). So I might need to pitch that one. Otherwise, I'm thinking I'll just start adding them into my daily routine until they are gone and I won't bother to replace them once finished. I need to get my money's worth.

--OL65

Attachments

• Supps.png
    Supps.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 30
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Unless you have a deficiency in a vitamin or mineral, supplements are a waste of money 95% of the time!

I wouldn’t bother with the left over supplements.

BadassBlues

So I took a look through the supplements cupboard this morning while I was cleaning up and found this stash that's been sitting for a while. Currently I om only taking zinc/copper and magnesium (for my tendonitis) and I won't be buying more z/c once finished.

It never ceases to amaze me how much money i have spent on supps over the years and never really felt any different using any of them. Some like selenium are contra-indicated for people who have had benign skin spots (they even say it on the label). So I might need to pitch that one. Otherwise, I'm thinking I'll just start adding them into my daily routine until they are gone and I won't bother to replace them once finished. I need to get my money's worth.

--OL65
You made laugh... I have a tote that is full of supplements, some are years old. And yes, the money spent is crazy.

I still take a fair amount of supps, but they are more targeted. You don't always have to feel them for them to be beneficial.

BigTex

I feel your pain @Old_Lifter_65. Here is my smaller kitchen pantry. Between pharmaceutical medication and supplement, I honestly don't even know what all we have in this closet. I do know that the neat little line of supplements in the middle I take on a daily basis. Not sure if any of it helps but I continue to take it just in case.

closet.JPG

DorianGray

This is my two week pill box. Most are actual meds, though. This is the reason I am still alive while all my friends died.

Wow, I thought I took a lot. I know what you mean from others I've known who refused to take what they needed and have left us. I am going to be cutting way back on supplements after watching Live to a Hundred Blue Zones and focus more on fasting and diet. (Netflix BTW). Seeing people active as 30 year olds at 100, no supplements, no healthcare!

BigTex

View attachment 37604This is my two week pill box. Most are actual meds, though. This is the reason I am still alive while all my friends died.
I have two plastic boxes with pullout drawers, they are both filled with prescription medications. We have a stock pile of antibiotics etc to try to limit the visits to the doctor. Another plastic pull out drawer bod is full of medications for our cats. Saves a lot in expensive vet bills. Thankfully you have access to all of these medications @Nelson Vergel I think all of us one the same quest to stay alive as long as we can.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me