Thyroid Help Requested

Buy Lab Tests Online
I hope this makes sense. I was taking Nature throid for quite a while and never could get Ft4 levels past 1. so i tried adding some levo to the ndt then i went straight over to synthetics, 100 levo + t3. oddly my labs seem to be the same, (ft4 1. on fasted at 1.22 7 hrs after meds) well the FT4 is increased but only slightly. yet it is difficult to tell because i am always fatigued but i believe the fatigue is worse i have no desire to exercise- which i unusual for me. I am thinking about going back to NDT but i dont want to keep jumping meds, if that makes sense? or should i try to boost the Levo to get the fasted up to 1.3ish?
my Reverse T3 is ok too. so confused. any experiences of others might be helpful. thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Can you help us out? Some time frames - how long have you been taking your current thyroid medication(s)? And your "low dose testo (female dose)" Milligrams and frequency? Do you have confidence in your doctor?

Last edited:
I have been on the 100mcg of T4 and 15mcg of T3 for 4 weeks now. and honestly i have been all over the map with the testo.. the best i felt was at one time i was taking 20mg weekly. that was a few years ago. as far as confidence in my dr? she is open minded and we try different things. also i may have "chronic lyme" i definitely am in the "chronic fatigue" category. I was /am hoping to get some help with thyroid and maybe that will help the "chronic fatigue"
thanks for answering and helping. i am a complex case unfortunately.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me