Thyro

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi,

My GP says “oh no need for more tests” but according to some responses on this forum, I should ask for a more comprehensive analysis. So my concern is:
What is the first step to treat a slight Hypothyroidism? Any supplements that could be effective or/if not, what medicine would be the first choice?

Thx!

TW

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Tommy, I know we've spoke on this subject in the past, but can you refresh us with your situation and labs involving the thyroid?

Initial labs needed are: TSH, Free T4, Free T3, Reverse T3, Antibodies TPO & TgAb

Iodine and selenium tend to be the most popular supplements to support thyroid hormone. However, if you have issues with the adrenals, iron, or some electrolyte issues, you will need to take other actions. Additionally, if everything is in order, yet thyroid hormone levels remain suboptimal, then various forms of therapy can be administered, e.g., NDT, Synthroid T4, Cytomel T3, etc.

OMI100

What Chris said and I suggest 2 good books to get better insight into thyroid issues.
1. "Stop The Thyroid Madness"... Covers a lot of stuff.
2. "Tired Thyroid - From Hyper to Hypo to Healing - Breaking the TSH Rule" by Barbara Lougheed. This book represents over 6 years of research on the subject by an individual who has thyroid issues. All positions and statement are supported by extensive foot noteing and reference to the specific report or research paper that supports the point(s) being made.
Both books work hand-in-hand, as each has some information covered that is not covered in the other book.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me