Thoughts on these test results

Buy Lab Tests Online

Neil Olson

This is from a secondary adrenal insufficiency test. I believe I am low especially in the Base draw which was at 8am. My doc feels I am good to go. I am despirate for answers as I am a single dad with 3 kids who I have full custody over. Honestly I feel as if my health is declining.

Meds so far are:
.5mg of genotropin
100 of levothyroxine
.5ml of cypionate

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

When my adrenal system was messed up a few years ago due to stress, my symptoms were that I was dragging all day long and then when it was time to sleep I was wired and could not either get to sleep, or stay asleep. Is that what you are facing?

Neil Olson

When my adrenal system was messed up a few years ago due to stress, my symptoms were that I was dragging all day long and then when it was time to sleep I was wired and could not either get to sleep, or stay asleep. Is that what you are facing?

Dragging butt all day and feel lime sleeping constantly. I do sleep at night but wake up multiple times. I feel lime I am getting no rest.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Neil, I can't really make anything with those labs. What we need is a 4x Saliva Kit - 24hour, with Cortisol & DHEA correlation analysis. With that, I can give some comments on the circadian profile, total burden and what particular stage/phase you're in with the correlation analysis. If you're having cortisol problems, the thyroid-Levo treatment can be problematic. 100mcg will sort out to approx. 1 grain when it all shakes out, which isn't a ton, but if you're having hyper-like symptoms, then it might be an issue. Full thyroid labs with RT3 would be beneficial!!

Neil Olson

Neil, I can't really make anything with those labs. What we need is a 4x Saliva Kit - 24hour, with Cortisol & DHEA correlation analysis. With that, I can give some comments on the circadian profile, total burden and what particular stage/phase you're in with the correlation analysis. If you're having cortisol problems, the thyroid-Levo treatment can be problematic. 100mcg will sort out to approx. 1 grain when it all shakes out, which isn't a ton, but if you're having hyper-like symptoms, then it might be an issue. Full thyroid labs with RT3 would be beneficial!!

If I could get my endocrinologist to run that test I would be excited. For now it has to wait until I get some cash. That's a pretty expensive test. Part of my problem is not hyperthyroidism it is all my levels for thyroid, testosterone and igf-1 tanked for some unknown reason. For example my testosterone dropped from 600 to 237 with no change in protocol.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Neil - Dr. John Crisler is an expert at adrenal fatigue and has probably some of the best diagnosis and protocols for men in the industry.

Call Defy Medical and ask to just talk to him; he will take your call and talk to you at no charge.

You need real experienced help and this is the man...trust me!

Tell him I referred you and you will get the white glove treatment.

Keep us posted on what transpires in this thread.

Gene

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching