Thought my HCG was bad again.. but

Buy Lab Tests Online

ratbag

I've learned something again. About 2 weeks ago I felt that my HCG had gone bad again and I slowly went into depression, loss of appetite. Suddenly had ED and when I could get it up I had no sensation at all. I lost 10 Lbs in this 2 week period. I was extremely emotional, depressed, run down with nothing positive in sight. I can't ever remember it being this bad. I was using Ovidac from ReliableRx and assumed it had gone bad. I had rec'd a new batch of Corion 5000 so I started on it thinking that was the problem. But I got worse real fast on Corion.

So today I wondered perhaps if my E2 had shot up because some of my symptoms were similar to others here that had posted. I took .125mg anastrozole this morning and wow do I ever feel better this afternoon. I've been off anastrozole for 5 months and everything had been good. Some how I got stressed over a business deal and my E2 went up and when I switched to the new Corion that Reliable just got in my E2 went even higher (most believe a good batch of Corion is one of the strongest HCG's out there) and compounded my symptoms even further. All this to say is that for years before TRT my E2 was way over range and I never had symptoms like this before. So being on HRT/TRT does something that's different than pre HRT did with E2. It's obvious while on HRT/TRT that I never had high E2 and never suffered any of these symptoms I just went thru. So perhaps this is all it is... just wanted to share this revelation. Good news is I'm feeling much better.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I keep reading these bad or gone bad batches of HCG. I'm pretty glad I basically eliminated it, I mean Im'l down to 100iu 1-2x per week is all I'm using. Have you ever dropped it entirely?

ratbag

Yes I have, not willingly though. I find HCG makes me feel good, happy, calm, no anxiety etc. For me it's a miracle because having HPTA dysfunction I learned that using it made me feel so much better. It's a huge upgrade to my life. And I realise that this isn't the case for everyone. Vince claims he never notices a difference if he stops. That's not the case with me.

In addition to this... as per my opening post my depression was so bad (first time this happened to me) that I totally understood why some could commit suicide. I couldn't imagine having to live every day like that. That's something I never ever thought of before. So being on TRT and having high E2 is very different than having high E2 with Low T.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me