The Health Optimization Doctors RoundTable: High Hematocrit Not Important?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

. The Afib was that clinically significant? and was the study powered for that? You don't see anybody focusing on that in the national media even do you?
Yes

Yes after inspection with post hoc power analysis.

So what? You think that is where I go to get my conclusions?

Don't worry I won't knock you for your ignorance of stats. Is it common.

T

tareload

Lets just ignore all the previous studies shall we read a lot?
Nope. That was just posted on here actually. Keep up.

For being a no one I sure seem to be on your circles radar. No I have reason or upside to identify myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tareload

You might be able to impress the little boys on forums but no one else. Like I've said before you might be some teenage boy living in Indonesia somewhere because no one knows who you are so one of you identify yourself and tell us about all of your medical training
Now I have to ask why you feel the need to talk shit like this all the time? I want to understand. The implication here is that either the dudes on here are not men or somehow there are lots of little boys on here and TNation? Why would little boys be on these forums? The guys on here are little boys (physically or mentally)?

Why would I need to identify myself in order for educated astute individuals like yourself to read what I write and determine whether it makes scientific and medical sense. That is why we are headed to blinding the peer review process in the scientific literature. You need to know who wrote it to determine if it is cogent or valid?

Again I will ask. How can a practicing physician come on here under a fake handle and act like this? Why don't you associate your comments with your identity? Pot : kettle.

Have you tried therapy? You come off as perhaps suffering from personality disorder. And I have no financial interest in any this. I don't make $$$ writing scripts for TOT cream.

Perhaps we should have a truce.

Empathy; I will keep thinking of @Gman86 and try to stay strong. Thanks again @Gman86 . We dont agree on everything but you are a nice example of how to speak to persons online.

Gianluca

Lets just ignore all the previous studies shall we read a lot?
I believe this should be Dr Rob? I have been following the thread, and I appreciate you actually took the time to read the studies and get back here with your considerations. I learned about the QT interval and the Afib/testosterone from your writing, thanks for that.

I'm not sure if you saw my original post yesterday on the Afib and TRT study, or you had that on your mind already. I wanted originally make a comment on that thread, that even though I couldn't find any study on it, there may be a U shaped curve in regards to Testosterone and Afib as well, as I believe to be a U shaped curve with almost everything.

In the study they talk about "normalization" of Testosterone, and I assume it to be within the "normal" ranges, as in the study they refer to normal level over and over. I couldn't really see what level of TT group 1 had, I don't think it is reported. I just wanted to point that out, and perhaps see your consideration about it.

Last edited:

Charliebizz

Now I have to ask why you feel the need to talk shit like this all the time? I want to understand. The implication here is that either the dudes on here are not men or somehow there are lots of little boys on here and TNation? Why would little boys be on these forums? The guys on here are little boys (physically or mentally)?

Why would I need to identify myself in order for educated astute individuals like yourself to read what I write and determine whether it makes scientific and medical sense. That is why we are headed to blinding the peer review process in the scientific literature. You need to know who wrote it to determine if it is cogent or valid?

Again I will ask. How can a practicing physician come on here under a fake handle and act like this? Why don't you associate your comments with your identity? Pot : kettle.

Have you tried therapy? You come off as perhaps suffering from personality disorder. And I have no financial interest in any this. I don't make $$$ writing scripts for TOT cream.

Perhaps we should have a truce.

Empathy; I will keep thinking of @Gman86 and try to stay strong. Thanks again @Gman86 . We dont agree on everything but you are a nice example of how to speak to persons online.
To be fair, you both resort to this below the belt shit talking. It takes away from an awesome and very helpful discussion!

this kind of debate is what drives this field forward And helps men like myself that have struggled with trt for years actually feel better. just keep it civil boys.

T

tareload

you both resort to this below the belt shit talking.
Thanks for the feedback. But no thanks. Not even in the same state much less zip code. Country? Yeah for those that really deserve it. If you are a student of history you will understand Doc RobRoy definitely fits the bill.

Enjoy:

Peace.

@Gianluca Dr. Rob? Haha. That's cold Brother.

Tell em who you really are @RobRoy LOL. Got nothing to lose big man.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching